• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Game

Ok, first off, throw off any anxiety to approach women, what does it really matter if they tell you to fudge off? It doesn't matter a bit, sure you might be a bit shocked/upset for a moment but then you'll realise that it didn't kill you or anyone that you know and that instead, at least you had the balls to go up and chat to a woman that in the past perhaps you wouldn't have as freely spoken to.

Then, realise that there's a lot of hot women around and that there's many others that you can chat to and that may be missing you from their lives... or at least tell yourself that. You must have seen women look at you and smile? You likely have realised what women have liked you but still not been in the position to approach, is that right?

The first question on the approach comes down to what do you say? That's why a 3 second rule is talked about in the Book 'The Game'. The three second rule prevents you from getting stage fright and instead you make chat happen. You aren't thinking of what is the best first line and then dismissing it in your mind. You are actually talking to them and then you roll with it as you continue. The truth is, you can talk about almost anything as long as you do get chatting. Compliment her, talk about the weather, talk about random films and ask her if she has seen them etc... just open up the chat and if she's interested then you're good to go, if she's not then you can chat, see if you can turn her mind and, if not, you've still been able to talk to a hot woman.

After a few sentences, you can say sorry I didn't introduce myself, I'm xxxx.... and then offer out your hand for a hand shake, thus building the connection between the pair of you.

You should work on being playful in your chat, don't take anything too seriously, tease her a little and be playful with your comments. As long as she knows that you are just playing with her then she will more likely go with it, smile and appear open to her. If you instead tell her how beautiful she is... yup, she's heard that from other guys plus you are offering nothing of yourself and only being a vocal mirror to her beauty.

Chat openly and see where it goes whilst applying those tactics, as it continues you can get to the point where you have shared interests and perhaps you can think of something that you both might enjoy doing. If so, then ask for her number and say that you've enjoyed the time you've spent with her and you would like to see her again, throw in the suggestion, hopefully by that point you have her name and so you type her name in to your phone and pass it to her like it's a natural act. And then you have her contact and go from there.

There is so much more to it than that but that's all I'm writing for now.

Plenty of great advice there Guep.
Believe me, I've had lots of practice with not-so-attractive girls. I just need to carry on like I'm talking to a busted chick even if I would rate her an 8.

292836_10152250323600274_504151396_n.jpg

Back