• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Game of thrones thread

Cersie not very kind to poor jaime! surely he's not gonna start getting fresh with Brienne of Tarth???

I enjoyed it. I thought that it seemed to be a very much catch up episode, see what each of the characters is up to rather than get too embroiled in a particular issue. The Lannister wedding looms ever nearer, after the Red Wedding, I'm looking forward to this one!!

Oh and was anyone else playing the game tonight if trying to remember the different characters names? I have no idea on some of the main characters, let alone the lesser characters!!

yep. its been so long Ive forgotten all the names!!

I enjoyed it. I thought that it seemed to be a very much catch up episode, see what each of the characters is up to rather than get too embroiled in a particular issue. The Lannister wedding looms ever nearer, after the Red Wedding, I'm looking forward to this one!!

Oh and was anyone else playing the game tonight if trying to remember the different characters names? I have no idea on some of the main characters, let alone the lesser characters!!

It was very much sketching the themes to come, I felt.

Nailed the casting of oberyn martell.
Like I said, as I've read the books, looking forward to what happens this series, there's some big things to cram into 10 episodes

i can't get that effing theme out of my head...

[video=youtube;Z-TOHc7I1pc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-TOHc7I1pc[/video]

I just watched first episode of the first season of GoT - I have never seen it before. Please tell me it gets better before persevering? ps - im not a Harry potter, Lord of Rings fan or any of that fantasy type stuff.

Tough call DHSF, if your not into those types of programs then maybe its just a case of "suck it and see", i personally love it but then i am a big fan of fantasy style ****.

In fact at least give it the first season, its bloody entertaining.

Tough call DHSF, if your not into those types of programs then maybe its just a case of "suck it and see", i personally love it but then i am a big fan of fantasy style ****.

In fact at least give it the first season, its bloody entertaining.

I most probably will give it the first season. Im just intrigued by all the euphoria surrounding it so ill give it a go. It seems to be a bit of a mess though judging by the first episode - just loads of sex, incest, gory murders and strange animals and people.

I just watched first episode of the first season of GoT - I have never seen it before. Please tell me it gets better before persevering? ps - im not a Harry potter, Lord of Rings fan or any of that fantasy type stuff.

Yep did nothing for me, I prefer realism can not do fantasy stuff just makes me cringe, respect to the ones that like it but not for me at all.

Finally got round to watching breaking bad and that was very good, very much my cup of tea.

I'm definitely not a fantasy-fan either, can't stand most of it, but GoT has an edge to it that got me hooked. First couple of episodes are a bit slow, but it gets better and better. It's also a bit difficult to keep track of all the names sometimes, but don't worry too much about that, you'll get to know the important characters in time anyway.

I'm definitely not a fantasy-fan either, can't stand most of it, but GoT has an edge to it that got me hooked. First couple of episodes are a bit slow, but it gets better and better. It's also a bit difficult to keep track of all the names sometimes, but don't worry too much about that, you'll get to know the important characters in time anyway.

I can testify to what Daisuk is saying. We started the first Ep tonight and we're on Ep 6 now! \o/ It does take a few eps to get a feel for the different names/factions but now the characters and plot are really developing we've become totally invested.

HBO. Take a bow son, you just keep on giving!

Im on EP 7 now and it has definitely got better and am slightly hooked.

What I am finding a touch difficult is how the story is told as in maybe its just me but finding it difficult to follow slightly. Like who the **** are the Khal Drogo lot? what the **** are dragons? why does X wanna kill Y, what the **** is the white wall? are all the kingdoms within this white wall? Maybe thats why ive never got into fantasy, I like a bit of realism and some reasoning for everything.

So far I have enjoyed it though, way more grit and gruesome than I thought... like when Drogo ripped out that guys tongue - ****in brilliant.

Ps - Peter Dinklage is just brilliant in it - so funny.

Back