• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fridayyyyy

Yeah but we start at 8:30, and finish at 3:45 on normal days, and 2:20 on Summer Fridays and 1:30 from Winter Fridays (next week onwards), so on Fridays I have 4 lessons rather than 5.

Today we started school an hour late as well because we had prospective parents evening last night so I only had 3 lessons today.

I have a friend of mine who is a teacher. She does work fairly hard but the school holidays and particularly the SIX fudging WEEKS is pretty brilliant and makes up for it.

tossERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I'm having a very productive and sensible Friday as I've got a 10 hour shift tomorrow. Which is a shame as there is a rather good gig on but I'll just have to make up for it on the Saturday as it's a mates birthday so will hopefully be getting bladdered.

I have a friend of mine who is a teacher. She does work fairly hard but the school holidays and particularly the SIX fudging WEEKS is pretty brilliant and makes up for it.

tossERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Not when you have revision and homework, or in the case of a teacher a brickload of marking.

For Passover we just have Easter holidays with everyone else, no real perks there I'm afraid :(

Haha snap. I'm off to O.Street to buy a jacket or two in 1 hours time.

Hmmmm what shop in Carnaby street is decent for jackets?

Didn't go in the end, but i have been working up that way recently and there are plenty of decent shops there, it's just off Bond St (or Regents, i forget) so you have loads of choice in a pretty small area - better than Westfields and the lke imv

got my eye on a Boss puffer jacket but it's a bit pricey, or a Ben Sherman parka type thing but will have to wait till next pay day i think :D

Last edited:
Leaving Canada for good tonight after living here for 15 months.

Driving down to Ann Arbor, Michigan for college football game tomorrow then to LA on Sunday. Will be a good weekend.

Leaving Canada for good tonight after living here for 15 months.

Driving down to Ann Arbor, Michigan for college football game tomorrow then to LA on Sunday. Will be a good weekend.

You ever been there for a game? It is awesome have a friend who went to UM so I go up there once a year

You ever been there for a game? It is awesome have a friend who went to UM so I go up there once a year

Nope, not been to one there. 100,000 people, should be mental! It's homecoming weekend too so hopefully we get to some good college parties. I plan on using my Australian accent.

They're playing Illinois. Do you go for the Buck Eyes game?

Nope, not been to one there. 100,000 people, should be mental! It's homecoming weekend too so hopefully we get to some good college parties. I plan on using my Australian accent.

They're playing Illinois. Do you go for the Buck Eyes game?

Illinois is pretty brick so everyone should be in good spirits. Try and get there as early as you can because the tailgating is the funnest part it also takes a good 30-45 minutes to get to your seat as you can imagine 100,000 people things get congested. I have been for a Buckeyes game but I prefer seeing them play other teams as those games the tickets are hard to get and the atmosphere is really hostile. There will be no shortage of eye candy the australian accent should get you in ha Have fun!

Had a quality round of Golf today at Hayden Grange, came joint 2nd... Out of 3 of us ;) lol.
But had a surreal moment on the 12th tee. An Apache Longbow, obviously on exercise, hovered only a few hundred feet from us above the trees and waited for us to tee off before flying by and giving us a wave.

uploadfromtaptalk1350068954175.jpg

But unfortunately my misses has been ill all day, vomitting the lot. So no visit to the Curry house. Ended up having an early one in bed watching England

Back