• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fridayyyyy

Ohhhhhh i loveeeeeeee Fridays. Yates in Leicester square followed by Brown Sugar in Holborn...I need TP for my bunghole (oh and i finish early today too muhahahaha)

Anyone got anything good planned?

Going Golf today at Hayden Grange nr Cambridge (just past Duxford war museum). Then going for an Indian at the Purple Mango with the misses tonight followed by a few chilled drinks at home.

Working shifts I dont often get to enjoy weekends as an actual end to my week. My weekend is different every week! So its nice to have a whole weekend off

Off to kentish town forum for a gig, first in bloody years if you discount festivals.

Madlib, DOOM, Jehst and several others - excited, also finishing work in an hour or two hopefully, might pop up Carnaby street to pick up a jacket

Going to China Town and getting some Singaporean food... Black pepper crab, chicken rice, curry and roti... Yum.

Off to kentish town forum for a gig, first in bloody years if you discount festivals.

Madlib, DOOM, Jehst and several others - excited, also finishing work in an hour or two hopefully, might pop up Carnaby street to pick up a jacket
Last time I was there my mate got kicked out for sparking a bloke who decided to take a tinkle on his feet!

Off to Cardiff for the weekend.

Never been for the nightlife. Only time i went was for carling cup final

Haha snap. I'm off to O.Street to buy a jacket or two in 1 hours time.

Hmmmm what shop in Carnaby street is decent for jackets?

Ohhhhhh i loveeeeeeee Fridays. Yates in Leicester square followed by Brown Sugar in Holborn...I need TP for my bunghole (oh and i finish early today too muhahahaha)

Anyone got anything good planned?

One of the biggest perks of going to a Jewish school is that I finish early EVERY Friday :)

2 games of squash tonight, one more in the morning then golf at John O Gaunt in the afternoon. Next weekend is what I'm looking forward to!

What the hell are you talking about. You go to school, you finish early every day of the week!

Yeah but we start at 8:30, and finish at 3:45 on normal days, and 2:20 on Summer Fridays and 1:30 from Winter Fridays (next week onwards), so on Fridays I have 4 lessons rather than 5.

Today we started school an hour late as well because we had prospective parents evening last night so I only had 3 lessons today.

Back