• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Football Trivia Question of the Day

Leeds - Manchester United 1995.

Yes, Leeds United 3-1 Manchester United in 1995 (Gary McAllister, Tony Yeboah & Brian Deane with the Leeds goals).

A18400.jpg

Premier League Home & Away Results & League Table Season 1995-96

Monday 25th December 2017:

Who did Manchester United sign on Christmas Day 2005?

Pickford, Winks, Trippier and Keane are the ones I instantly know. Then it's a bit of guesswork. There were quite a few in the last game vs Germany I think. Ward-Prowse, Loftus-Cheek and Abraham.

Pickford, Winks, Trippier and Keane are the ones I instantly know. Then it's a bit of guesswork. There were quite a few in the last game vs Germany I think. Ward-Prowse, Loftus-Cheek and Abraham.

Michael Keane, Nathan Redmond, James Ward-Prowse, Kieran Trippier, Harry Maguire, Harry Winks, Jordan Pickford, Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Tammy Abraham, Joe Gomez, Jack Cork and Dominic Solanke.

A18408.jpg

England National Football Team Results & Statistics 2006-2017

Wednesday 27th December 2017:

Which eight players scored goals for England in 2017?

Thursday 28th December:

Which three Clubs have averaged two or more points per game in the Premier League during 2017?

Back