• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Football Trivia Question of the Day

Saturday's answer: Jim Brennan (Norwich City), Terry Dunfield (Emirates Marketing Project), David Edgar (Saudi Sportswashing Machine & Burnley), Craig Forrest (Ipswich, Chelsea & West Ham), Junior Hoilett (Blackburn Rovers & Queens Park Rangers), Simeon Jackson (Norwich City), Tomasz Radzinski (Everton & Fulham), Paul Stalteri (Tottenham Hotspur & Fulham) and Frank Yallop (Ipswich Town).

Premier League Foreign Players 1992-93 to 2013-14

Sunday 29th December 2013:

Who were the last five players to score FA Cup Final winning goals?

Monday 30th December 2013:

Which four Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur matches were played outside England?

Saturday's answer: Jim Brennan (Norwich City), Terry Dunfield (Emirates Marketing Project), David Edgar (Saudi Sportswashing Machine & Burnley), Craig Forrest (Ipswich, Chelsea & West Ham), Junior Hoilett (Blackburn Rovers & Queens Park Rangers), Simeon Jackson (Norwich City), Tomasz Radzinski (Everton & Fulham), Paul Stalteri (Tottenham Hotspur & Fulham) and Frank Yallop (Ipswich Town).

Drogba must be one of them

Yaya Toure was one, scored against Stoke. I think maybe Ben Watson, was he the scorer last season v Emirates Marketing Project? Chelsea won the FA Cup against Liverpool the season before, though I have no idea who scored, so I'll say Lampard (as Drogba has already been guessed; Drogba would otherwise have been my guess). Outside of those years, I struggle to remember who won the FA Cup :oops:

I'll go with Chelsea the season before that, was that the game against Everton? Or was that the season before? I'll guess at Cahill and erm, it feels as if someone has blanked my mind as I can't even remember many Chelsea players from the last few seasons...Joe Cole?

Watson (2013)
Drogba (2012)
Toure (2011)
Drogba (2010)

Can't even remember who won it in 2009.

Trying to think of another Emirates Marketing Project striker; David White, or something similar, he played years back and was called up by England, although only once I believe; scored v Spain.

That's nine of them...

Carlos Tevez (58 goals), Sergio Aguero (48), Nicolas Anelka (37), Edin Dzeko (34), Yaya Toure (30), Uwe Rosler (29), Shaun Wright-Phillips (27), Robbie Fowler (21) and Mario Balotelli (20).

...One more to get...

I'm shocked that Niall Quinn didn't score 20+ Premiership goals, I was sure that he'd have been right.

He's one of the first City players that I can remember in the days of Keith Curle, back in the early 1990s.

Back