• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Football Trivia Question of the Day

I have a feeling that Borussia Moenchgladbach won the UEFA cup in the early 70's? And maybe Stuttgart when Klinsman was in his pomp?

Last edited:
1983 then.

Borussia Mönchengladbach won the UEFA Cup and/or Cup Winners Cup in the 70s. I think they were close to winning the European Cup one year, but didn't win it. At one point it looked like they could succeed Ajax and Bayern as the top team but they never quite got there.

Bayern won it 3 in a row in the 70s and then they won it early 00s I believe. So thats 4.
Obviously Dortmunds win in the late 90s.
I am pretty sure Hamburg won it, like you say with Keegan that'd be 6.

I can't think of any others that have done it?

Saturday 27th April 2013:

Which two South African clubs have reached the Final of the African Champions League?

From a Spurs perspective, did Kaboul just miss out through injury? I'm going with a random 4.

Kaboul wasn't in the squad he won his first full cap for France in 2011.

His injury in the last game of the 2011-12 season kept him out of the Euro 2012 French squad.

And there were more than 4 French players with English clubs.

Monday 9th April 2013:

Which seven Saudi Sportswashing Machine players have made over 200 Premier League appearances for the club?

Back