• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FM2013 Announced.

How about a game where you start out as a kid playing and gradually move up through the youth system of a club, have a professional career, become a coach, then a manager, DoF and finish off as a pundit on MOTD?

Thats brick... Who wants to be a DoF!!

aha, they need to sort out the manager rep though in my opinion.

More variety of answers to pre/post match press conferences would be good. Plus, more realistic finances!! No matter who you are or how strict you are you end every month in the red!!

For manager rep I think it should be a bit like this:

Local(out of 100%)
Regional
National
Continental
Global

So lets say you win the Malaysian Premier League with Selangor, your rep could look something a little like this

Local: 100
Regional: 100
National: 70
Continental: 25
Global: 5

With that at least you'll know where you truly stand and you'll be able to have some idea as to why you can't land that job in the Slovakian Second Division even though the game tells you you have a Continental rep. A further help to this system would be Job Interviews which would work much like Press Conferences.

You'd be held accountable for what you say. If you say you want to build a young squad then questions should be asked when you keep signing 28 year olds. With this you could then accrue a reputation as a manager. So you become known for working on a small budget, bringing through youth players, playing attractive football, etc. Different things would appeal to different club/chairman.

I'm liking the idea of choosing between management and MOTD punditry. Presumably you just click a series of buttons to say "what a smashing player" or "what a shocking performance" accordingly, and then give non-committal answers on a team's ability as a whole.

Can't be arsed to get the new one but the added features sound good! I'm still playing FM11 (sporadically), currently trying to bring Ajax the Champions League trophy but I fear it will take a while - pretty much all my players are wanted and get upset if I reject a transfer bid for them!

How about a game where you start out as a kid playing and gradually move up through the youth system of a club, have a professional career, become a coach, then a manager, DoF and finish off as a pundit on MOTD?
'Harry Redknapp's Triffic Football Experience' ??

More variety of answers to pre/post match press conferences would be good. Plus, more realistic finances!! No matter who you are or how strict you are you end every month in the red!!

That's because in the game you get the tv money and season ticket money in a lump sum so your working capital is low hence going in the red a lot.

Not sure if it was FM but wasn't there a game actually showing building of the stadium, they should have 20 designs in 5 price ranges and there is video of the build or even a spin around photo of the build from a blimp. or the best idea a video on time lapse so every now and then you can check where its at, and you get a sense of you actually building the stadium, could be expanded to when building the training facilities, all done through computer generated models on time lapse, so for example 3 months into the project you get 10 secs of time lapse, then 12 months you get 40 secs, then 24 months you get 1min 20secs and the full complete project and how it looks when finished.

Imagine being able to buy add ons through completion of different objectives, like adding huge HD screens, electronic advertising, new sound systems, club megastores to help it grow.

Last edited:
yeah some kind of choice of design for stadium redevelopment would be awesome.

although i guess a Football Manager has little to no say in that sort of thing so probably why it's not included

I remember playing a version where you could click on the stadium and develop each stand individually and adjust ticket prices stand by stand. Was quality.

advertisement_300px.jpg

RELEASE DATE

Pre-order and you get a beta version 2 weeks before Nov 2 release. The beta version is practically identical to the full release, except there is no network game. Your save game will be compatible like its been in previous demos. I asked the all important question - does the beta version have a full database. Answer is yes. Which means it truly is practically identical to the full game.

Well worth doing this if you want to be playing the game earlier.

No, i have a wife, children and a job......i will not let this game back into my life........The saved game screen that tells you how many hours you have played is just to scary...

I WILL NOT I WILL NOT I WILL NOT

No, i have a wife, children and a job......i will not let this game back into my life........The saved game screen that tells you how many hours you have played is just to scary...

I WILL NOT I WILL NOT I WILL NOT

Yes you will :)

Back