• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

Yea our group of 5 has been split in 2.All upper tier tho so dont matter really.
As for drinking saturay,think ill head over Shepherds Bush
Yeah I was thinking of heading to Liverpool Street early for a few then getting off at SB station and finding a pub around there

Away supporters can't be charged more than home supporters (for equivalent seats) and QPR are charging the same.

Rule J.9 of the Premier League Handbook 2011/12:
"A Home Club shall not charge admission prices to supporters of a Visiting Club which are higher than those charged to its own supporters for comparable accommodation and in particular concessionary rates offered to senior citizens and junior supporters shall apply to supporters of a Visiting Club."

QPR's fixtures, like ours, are divided into Categories A, B and C for ticketing purposes. Spurs is a Cat A fixture for them and for Cat A they charge ?ú55 for General Sale tickets in the upper tier of the Loftus Road End (behind the goal at the opposite end to visiting supporters).

Links:
Premier League Handbook
QPR Ticket Information

Shame this doesnt apply to FA cup...my mate sat/stood in the away end at stevenage and was charged ?ú36. i however got a ticket from Stevenage and stood in the home end and only paid ?ú26...we were not more thatn 25 yards apart haha

I went halves this year, but Im going back to full season again. I dont care if we are bad good or amazing (well I do really) but im spurs and love the Lane, so there....!

I think my bros are still going halves though the losers...or even considering leaving it for a year!

I'm leaving it ofr a year, well selling mine on as i have so much to deal with next year would rather concentrate on getting a good degree amongst other things. plus the ?ú900 i'm saving will pay for my fuel for the year!

I'm leaving it ofr a year, well selling mine on as i have so much to deal with next year would rather concentrate on getting a good degree amongst other things. plus the ?ú900 i'm saving will pay for my fuel for the year!

might have to drop back to a member mines now a grand...

its killing me to think about it but the little one is growing up and wants to play footie etc saturdays and sundays.
Along with playing myself before legs give up.

i shared this year it was handy but my pals flopped for next season

I sold alot of my ST tickets via ticket exchange in 10/11. Therefore my ST for 11/12 should have been around 150 cheaper BUT I just realised that Zebra did not take this into account and paid the full 800 quid.

So I have contacted THFC Ticket office to make sure that this time round not only will my 850 be reduced by 150 from the 10/11 season BUT also the 60 odd quid from 11/12. So it should be 650.

Lets see if they respond and if they dont there will be hell... mark my fudgein words

I sold alot of my ST tickets via ticket exchange in 10/11. Therefore my ST for 11/12 should have been around 150 cheaper BUT I just realised that Zebra did not take this into account and paid the full 800 quid.

So I have contacted THFC Ticket office to make sure that this time round not only will my 850 be reduced by 150 from the 10/11 season BUT also the 60 odd quid from 11/12. So it should be 650.

Lets see if they respond and if they dont there will be hell... mark my fudgein words

yea i sold 2 tickets back this season but when i went on Zebra my season ticket was for full price.Couldnt be arsed with the hassle so stuck in on my credit card

yea i sold 2 tickets back this season but when i went on Zebra my season ticket was for full price.Couldnt be arsed with the hassle so stuck in on my credit card

I dont think Zebra take into account the exchanged tickets, I think its automatic that they charge full price - I feel like Spurs have benefitted AGAIN out of me to the tune of 150 quid which to me is a fair bit of money.

Im gonna reclaim it - fudge it.

Can you drink on the official away supporters coaches?

Anyone know if you're allowed to have beers on the official away supporters coaches?

Heading up to Villa on one of the coaches, hopefully it's okay to have a couple of beers on the coach on the way up!

Cheers

Postponed games

I was talking with my son about the possibility of the Blackburn game being called off last week and saying how very few games get called off these days I can only think of 2 at the Lane in the last 10 years. One of them was against Emirates Marketing Project and was the only time I was invited to a corporate box. Before then I remember the winter of 1963 and a Cup Winners Cup game against Man Utd because of fog. I lost touch with my Dad & Uncle and had to walk home to Camden Town with my mate as we didn't have any money!

I remember a game at the Lane when Hoddle was in charge, possibly against Bolton, being called off at short notice due to torrential rain.
Me and a mate had just trekked to the ground and got soaking wet, to find the turnstiles were still shut.

That's the only Prem game i've been to that's been called off.

Wasnt there a cup game v Forest? in the 90s that got abandoned, snow or fog, cant remember now, Saying that,the memory is that bad, it could have even been at Forest now I think about it

94 at home to city my first ever game turned up found out it was abandoned my old man had to contend with me crying the whole way home in the car

got to WHL just in time to be told the Emirates Marketing Project game had been cancelled (assume it was the one already discussed, all i remember is it is when Uwe Rosler played for them)

my Dad reckons one year when we were playing Oldham away (a game we need to win to avoid relegation, or something) the game was cancelled twice (both times just before kick off) and he had made it there both times, as well as the day it eventually took place

Membership Renewals

Well what a surprise, the renewals process is a rip off (?ú1.50 fee) and doesn't work

I get the following message when validating direct debit details:

"Please double check you have filled your sort code and account number in correctly."

After checking my bank details at least 9 times, it still doesn't work.

Anybody know the best email address to let the club know?

Why is it asking for your sort code/account number? Sound slike you;re trying to set up a direct debit rather than just paying a one off fee?

I'm already Direct Debit. Easy as, they sent a letter two days ago saying all DD Bronze members will be receiving a year free on Spurs TV... Actually pleasently surprised for once.

Back