• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

Saturday 30th March
Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur 15:00

Thursday 04th April
Tottenham Hotspur v Basel

Sunday 07th April
Tottenham Hotspur v Everton 14:05

Thursday 11th April
Basel v Tottenham Hotspur

Sunday 14th April
Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur 16:00
*unless Chelsea reach the FA Cup semi final

Sunday 21st April
Tottenham Hotspur v Emirates Marketing Project 13:30

Thursday 25th April
Europa League Semi Final 1st Leg

Saturday 27th April
Wigan Athletic v Tottenham Hotspur 15:00

Thursday 02 May
Europa League Semi Final 2nd Leg

Saturday 04th May
Tottenham Hotspur v Southampton 15:00

Sunday 12th May
Stoke City v Tottenham Hotspur 15:00

Wednesday 15th May
Europa League Final

Sunday 19th May
Tottenham Hotspur v Sunderland

Potentially just one more Saturday game this season.

If the Chelsea match gets postponed 17th April or 8th May seems the most likely options.

Tottenham Hotspur @SpursOfficial

If Chelsea win their FA Cup semi-final vs United on April 1, our PL match at Stamford Bridge on Sunday, April 14, KO 4pm, will be postponed.
However, if Chelsea do not beat United, KO for our PL match at Stamford Bridge will be brought forward to 2.05pm, remaining live on Sky.

Tottenham Hotspur @SpursOfficial

If Chelsea win their FA Cup semi-final vs United on April 1, our PL match at Stamford Bridge on Sunday, April 14, KO 4pm, will be postponed.
However, if Chelsea do not beat United, KO for our PL match at Stamford Bridge will be brought forward to 2.05pm, remaining live on Sky.

Thats right Sky, dont worry anybody that may have made travel arrangements based on a 4pm kick-off! (not me by the way, thinking of others)

£109 for away trip to Basle on the coach with guaranteed match ticket

No hotel, so must be early start and thru the night on the way home (must be 7-800 miles). Sounds ready made for PLJ :)

What is the closest station to WHL?
I'm bringing my eldest to the lane to see Basel. I only get over once a year (if even) and I always end up walking bloody miles. I'm sure I'm going to the wrong station.

What is the closest station to WHL?
I'm bringing my eldest to the lane to see Basel. I only get over once a year (if even) and I always end up walking bloody miles. I'm sure I'm going to the wrong station.

WHL is a 5 min walk. Northumberland Park is a 10 mins walk.

Dont be fooled by people that say Seven Sisters is a 20 mins walk. They are lying.

Do we want Chelski to win today, so the fixture is re-arranged? Will that benefit us?

Suppose it depends on us continuing in the Europa lge. Plus at the back end of the season it may well be a 'Eastlands' type showdown.....don't really fancy that at the bridge. Although it would be classic to do it there, especially with AVB

Do we want Chelski to win today, so the fixture is re-arranged? Will that benefit us?

Suppose it depends on us continuing in the Europa lge. Plus at the back end of the season it may well be a 'Eastlands' type showdown.....don't really fancy that at the bridge. Although it would be classic to do it there, especially with AVB

No. If chelsea don't win today, we play them after they go to russia and we go to switzerland.

Also they will have played lots of games before then. Today, thursday, weekend (?), thursday and then us on sunday.

Its split 50/50 for me.

I'm edging towards a Chelsea win.
More games for them
Blank weekend for us after Basel 2nd leg meaning we could go strong if we need to
Not sure I could live with United fans gloating over another 'double' either

A United win does mean we go to the Bridge with them returning from Russia, but obviously we are coming back from Switzerland, so not much of an advantage for me, especially with Cheslea being at home too.

So I'm sticking with a Chelsea win as the better option on this occasion

Apologies to those that may lose money for pre-booked hotels/train travel, but I'm happy with that outcome. I feel it benefits more than it would United progressing

Look like StubHub (Ebay) are moving in next season to (i presume) take over duties of the ticket exchange. This is their blurb below.

The thing that stands out for me is the 'at a price that they set'(ie fans). There better be a no more than face value condition. I thought there were rules against prem tickets being resold at a profit? (or even just being resold) Or are things cosily different when two big businesses decide to partner up
[-X (i bet).

I have noticed other clubs are with via gogo etc and there doesn't appear to be control on prices, and add to that a whopping great fee on top of the ticket price.

Yet even if people want to help each other out with spares on a forum, they come down on it like a ton of bricks.

Slippery slope me thinks

New for 2013/2014

StubHub is proud to provide a safe and easy way for supporters to buy and sell seats to Spurs home matches from next season.

On StubHub:

• All One Hotspur Members will be able to resell their seat for home matches* they cannot attend at a price they set
  • Other Spurs supporters will be able to purchase these tickets
  • Every order is backed by StubHub's FanProtect™ Guarantee
  • Match programme and souvenir gift
*Seats can only be listed once the match has sold out

To find out more click here

I saw this too, and thought the same. Our fears are confirmed by the blurb on their website:

"Things you need to know
We're a marketplace, which means the tickets on our site are listed by other fans and may be priced above face value.
It's against the rules for sellers to include contact info in their ticket listings.
To be covered by our FanProtect™ Guarantee, you must place your order on StubHub.
We are not responsible for partial performances or venue, date, or time changes. Check local listings for the latest info."

I like the existing ticket exchange as it means having to go to the official site and log on, and see exactly where I'm sitting.
I can't see anything to stop non-Spurs fans buying these, and then reselling them at a mark-up -I suspect it means it will be even harder to get tickets, and more expensive.

Re: Skys Live Game Schedule???

Above face value? That is bang out of order. Touting made acceptable by the club's backing in my view. Or am I being too simplistic?

Back