• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2023/24

Due to planned industrial action and substantial travel disruption across the rail network scheduled to take place on Monday 8 April, our home Premier League fixture against Nottingham Forest has been brought forward to Sunday 7 April, 6pm kick-off.

6pm on a Sunday, drop me the fudge out

Due to planned industrial action and substantial travel disruption across the rail network scheduled to take place on Monday 8 April, our home Premier League fixture against Nottingham Forest has been brought forward to Sunday 7 April, 6pm kick-off.

6pm on a Sunday, drop me the fudge out
I did say it was gonna Be moved
No way they could let it happen with no trains

What about all those who booked flights/trains/hotels when it was moved the 1st time, I expect it will be full refunds for all
Let me guess it's on at 6pm then Sky can get 3 games in

What about all those who booked flights/trains/hotels when it was moved the 1st time, I expect it will be full refunds for all
Let me guess it's on at 6pm then Sky can get 3 games in
Pass
But I assume it’s still on sky
I guess you can get your drainage back as trains aren’t running in lots of cases

Just noticed there are not even any Family deals for the Bayern game
If I could have got 2 adults, 2 kids for £50 I might have considered it but not at £30 for adults
They really are not getting much right lately around ticketing etc are they
My immediate thought was that it was very affordable!
£30 for adults and £10 for under 18s isn't unreasonable at all imo.

I was getting the train to London for it, don’t think that line is affected on the Monday so won’t be getting any money back. Gonna have to drive down now and back home after as I have a dentist appointment the next morning, and they’re harder to organise than a premier league match lately. Luckily the hotel can be cancelled.

Anyone know where the best place to park is? Was going to park a few stops away in Enfield, then head to the ground. Anyone know best places for this? Any advice appreciated

My immediate thought was that it was very affordable!
£30 for adults and £10 for under 18s isn't unreasonable at all imo.
2 adults and 2 kids is £100 though, plus everything else added on
The 2 adults, 2 kids for £50 was a brilliant deal

Ah bollox. Flights and hotel paid for so can write that off. Holidays booked, have to cancel them. And can't make the Sunday kick off.

As if the dingdonging around with the NLD wasn't bad enough.

I was getting the train to London for it, don’t think that line is affected on the Monday so won’t be getting any money back. Gonna have to drive down now and back home after as I have a dentist appointment the next morning, and they’re harder to organise than a premier league match lately. Luckily the hotel can be cancelled.

Anyone know where the best place to park is? Was going to park a few stops away in Enfield, then head to the ground. Anyone know best places for this? Any advice appreciated
I tend to park in Enfield when I drive, there are a few small car parks pretty close to the station. Shopping centre not far has plenty of parking too, but not sure what time it closes on a Sunday evening.

Due to the time on a Sunday there might be free street parking too.

2 adults and 2 kids is £100 though, plus everything else added on
The 2 adults, 2 kids for £50 was a brilliant deal
Match day ticket at Sutton Utd, bottom of League 2 is £21. But another £9 for Tottenham v Bayern Munich in the best stadium in the world is too much?

Last edited:
Just booked flights to cover both eventualities with Woolwich as they were shooting up. Thank you SKY. I guess, to be fair to them, I probably owe them a quid or two for using a dodgy box over the last few years.

Spurs v. Nottm Forest switched to Sun 7 Apl at 6.00pm due to likely rail disruption on Mon 8 Apl.

Yeh from what I read 6 nearest stations closed meaning everyone hitting the roads. Likely they would not have the approval of council and H&S for game to go ahead

Congratulations to the poster who predicted the rail and underground strikes will be resolved before this weekend. Just heard it on radio, didn't get details as missus was rabbiting away about something.

Back