• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2022/23

If i have to miss a game, which is becoming a more regular occurance now i have a 1 year old, it's much easier to send a screenshot as opposed to transfering it through the official process - it'll be the same for this setup for away tickets i'd imagine
Good to know that works, I didn't think you could

I've bought my seat for Milan, would be nice knowing when we play Forest so I can buy flights. If it's Saturday, I might stay for it.
I recon it'll be Sunday, so I didnt bother thinking about the Forests game. Travelling to London on the Tuesday and fly back home Friday.

You can build apps that disable screenshots now - I'm sure something will come out soon to prevent the screenshot sharing.

Living in Leeds it's like a home game for me and the trains are OK (albeit 2 hours each way on a Northern 70s "Bus on Rails"). But anybody from the Spurs more accepted catchment area is going to have to drive, the station's a good half hour's walk from the ground. Absolute bollo as usual.

Preston FA Cup Tickets:

Season Ticket Holders with 221 or more ticketing points who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a ticket.
Season Ticket Holders who are wheelchair userswho applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a ticket.
Ambulant Season Ticket Holders who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a ticket.

Preston FA Cup Tickets:

Season Ticket Holders with 221 or more ticketing points who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a ticket.
Season Ticket Holders who are wheelchair userswho applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a ticket.
Ambulant Season Ticket Holders who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a ticket.

5600 allocation. That's a nice big contingent.

Sh!t TV scheduling, game in darkest Lancashire and a large cup allocation have all worked in my favour :D

I'm alright, but trains back to London are crap, i.e. non existent. You could always stay over in Blackpool I suppose, not far away and plenty of rooms (think Clacton without the class ;))

Sh!t TV scheduling, game in darkest Lancashire and a large cup allocation have all worked in my favour :D

I'm alright, but trains back to London are crap, i.e. non existent. You could always stay over in Blackpool I suppose, not far away and plenty of rooms (think Clacton without the class ;))

Club subsidised coaches. £10. That'll do me.
Oh and "Clacton without the class" - :D

Does anybody know if we have sold our allocation for the Preston game yet or is there any chance it will go to general sale... I am not a one Hotspur member...

Last edited:
Does anybody know if we have sold our allocation for the Preston game yet or is there any chance it will go to general sale... I am not a one Hotspur member...

Sold out. I don't think away games would ever get to general sale. They rarely, if ever these days, even get down to Members, just STs above a certain level of points.

Ok mate, thanks for that....

You would have thought season ticket holders would want a break from watching us .

Sold out. I don't think away games would ever get to general sale. They rarely, if ever these days, even get down to Members, just STs above a certain level of points.

I dont remember the last time one even went to Members. Me and the missus are Bronze (or whatever its called now), and used to get to around 6-8 away games a season.
Last away games we got tickets for was Stoke and Middlesborough in September 2016. Living 25 mins from Deepdale was really hoping with train strikes,etc; this might get down to Members.
Going to be contacting a few suppliers this week in the Preston/Leyland area to see if any have hospitality boxes with a couple of seats spare

Back