• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2022/23

Will be signing on at 5am tomorrow to try to get tickets for me and my sons for February.

can anyone give guidance as to what options there might be? Are the tickets going to be concentrated in the South stand? Any options in East or West? Chances of finding 3 together?

And the last time I did this there was uncertainty about getting in to the system. How does it operate now?
Did you get anything sorted ??

We can now confirm ticketing details for our UEFA Champions round of 16 second leg clash with AC Milan at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Wednesday 8 March, 2023 (kick-off 8pm).
Tickets for this fixture will be priced at Category B – full details of the Category B price plan can be found here.

Season Ticket Holders registered on our Automatic Cup Scheme already have a ticket secured for this fixture and will have payment taken from the card they have stored with us on Wednesday 4 January.

Other Season Ticket Holders (including 1882 Members) will have the opportunity to purchase their current 2022/23 Season Ticket seat for this match between 10am on Thursday 5 January and 1pm on Monday 9 January.

However, some Season Ticket Holders will need to be relocated due to having a Premier League-only Season Ticket or due to UEFA requirements. Those needing to be relocated will be able to purchase an alternative seat for this fixture from 2pm on Monday 9 January and will be contacted directly by email to confirm their required relocation for this fixture.

Tickets will become available to One Hotspur+ Members from 10am on Tuesday 10 January and One Hotspur Members from 3pm on Wednesday 11 January.

Ticketing details for the first leg of this tie at the San Siro on Tuesday 14 February will be confirmed in due course.

Fair play, keeping to Cat B prices.

Did you get anything sorted ??
I did although it was a learning experience. Getting up at 4:40 am on Monday, I ended up at place 5,000 in the queue, thereby getting to understand that I needed an earlier start. I was able to get seats for the W. Ham game although in panic and half asleep mode --- not exactly where I wanted. Too late when I got to Chelsea tickets. So, on Tuesday, up at 4:15 and at place 750. Much more serene in getting seats for Chelsea.

Called the ticket office today to see if they could help right the wrong of my Monday purchase (my sons at one end and me at the other) and told .... tough luck.

Damn forgot the Forest tickets went on sale this week. sold out already. Not like the old days when you could get a home ticket with ease to watch Martin Jol's Blue and White army

Dear Season Ticket Holder,

We're pleased to offer you the opportunity to apply for the following away fixture:

AC Milan (A)

UEFA Champions League Round of 16

San Siro

Tuesday 14 February 2023

Kick-Off 8pm

Allocation: 4,359 including 5 wheelchair user/personal assistant pairs and 5 Ambulant/personal assistant pairs.

APPLY NOW
Price:

Adult: £59.00

Ticketing Points: 5

All Season Ticket Holders can now apply online or by submitting an application form, which can be obtained from the Ticket Office, no later than 5:00pm on Friday 16th December.

Platinum Season Ticket Holders are reminded that they need to apply for European away fixtures.

In the event that tickets are oversubscribed for this match they will be allocated in line with the Club’s ticketing point scheme.

February games moved. All but Leicester away moved to a Sunday. Hardly surprising considering it’s Emirates Marketing Project, West Ham & Chelsea.

Fixture changes – February
Emirates Marketing Project (H) - now Sunday 5 February, kick-off 4.30pm - Sky Sports
West Ham United (H) - now Sunday 19 February, kick-off 4.30pm - Sky Sports
Chelsea (H) - now Sunday 26 February, kick-off 1.30pm - Sky Sports

Back