• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2018/19

Yeah I'm nowhere on it but don't deserve to be today. I only got on around 9:55 this morning as I had stuff on. If I get a ticket, it'll prove the utter stupidity of the system.

I'm desperately hoping for the West Ham game but, f**k me, I'm not optimistic.
I reckon there will be ticket exchange tickets for this one. A lot of people won't be able to make the midweek and/or won't be arsed to watch us play Emirates Marketing Project as opposed to Barcelona say.

Have no idea how I got in, but one of my wheels let me in at 10:04. Didn’t want to chance picking my own seats so just told it to find me 3. 322 in the south stand. Can’t wait. Couldn’t get any for yesterday but made it to the U18 game. Looking forward to a pre match beer down by the goal line bar!

please tell me its sold out so i can get some work done.....please....
Been stuck at 98% since 10.20-ish. So it's almost certainly sold out but I'm that desperate I'll hang on until it puts me out of my misery. Yesterday that was at about 11.30am.

Pattern seems to be if you don't get through by 10.20am, that's it, you might as well resign yourself.

Been stuck at 98% since 10.20-ish. So it's almost certainly sold out but I'm that desperate I'll hang on until it puts me out of my misery. Yesterday that was at about 11.30am.

Pattern seems to be if you don't get through by 10.20am, that's it, you might as well resign yourself.

We all know the end result here but we're hanging on in hope of a miracle and don't dare shut the browser.

It's just like supporting Spurs in so many ways...

I'm clicking the link on another browser,the circle of doom ain't letting me in,perhaps theyve closed it for us plebs waiting in hope.

It's pushed me to about 1 minute to 12 but been hanging for a while. This is f**king torture. I know I'm not getting a ticket but the post above and the fact it jumped so close so quickly means I can't give up.

I reckon thats why everything is contactless at the stadium. BIG data.

I spent a fortune on food and drink..........equals smooth access thru the wheel of doom next time??

If you're not a Levy cash cow...you're not needed and your not coming in :)

If that's true, he really is an evil genius.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN....i give you one ticket......at long fudging last.....

if still waiting quite a few blocks still blue,but only a half a dozen seats in each block available.

Delighted for you. I'm still hanging at '1 minute to 12' on the Wheel of Doom. Been there for about 40 mins now.

Back