• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2018/19

Well done you.

Have given up following an acute attack of WoDF.

(Wheel of Doom Fatigue)

With 62k there is bound to be a fair few tickets coming back. Worth a shot in the morning. Add to basket and it may sort you out.

If you have any phone payment security system setup make sure your phone is close by, it only gives you about a minute to complete the purchase.

im in ...but only palace and huddersfield are showing,so not sure what will happen next most probably be booted out again....

I'm not sure how it started spinning. It automatically took me back to a very basic looking screen with the dreaded wheel and started going for City at home. I'm about quarter of the way around.

I feel like I have someone watching over me right now...

Launched site at 9am. Got into site at 9.30 with of course no live link, but at least I was in.

Link went live at 9.52 - yes, EARLY!!!!

Bagged 3 seats in South Stand. Checked confirmation email to be safe. All good.
Clicked again on site to finish up and got immediately booted out to back of wheel!!!

3 out of 3.

I feel like I have someone watching over me right now...

Launched site at 9am. Got into site at 9.30 with of course no live link, but at least I was in.

Link went live at 9.52!!! Bagged 3 seats in South Stand. Checked confirmation email. All good. Clicked again on site and got booted out to back of wheel!!!

3 out of 3.

Bastard.

I mean that it in the nicest possible way:)

On the wheel for the City CL game right now.

The maths as I understand it:

62,062 capacity

42,364 ST holders (as of 6 Feb 2019)
c8,000 corporate
3,000 away fans

Total 53,364

Leaving c8,700 available to members on match days. But what we do not know is how many of those will be taken up by up to 5,000 Haringey and Enfield members who signed up for priority access on match days. Assuming the entire allocation was take up, that leaves potentially just 3,700 available on matchdays to the remaining 170,000 members.

Meaning odds of success for + members like myself who live outside the local boroughs around 40-1 against.

The process is so frustrating! Me and my Dad joined the queue at 9, and still aren't it. My girlfriend joined the queue at 9:30 and got in at 10:05. It's so infuriatingly random!

Oh well, 3 seats in the north-east upper tier - woohoo!

The process is so frustrating! Me and my Dad joined the queue at 9, and still aren't it. My girlfriend joined the queue at 9:30 and got in at 10:05. It's so infuriatingly random!

Oh well, 3 seats in the north-east upper tier - woohoo!

Good work! I also have no idea how the wheel works as I launched two browsers at same time, yet one got in at 9.30, one was only half way round!

On the wheel for the City CL game right now.

The maths as I understand it:

62,062 capacity

42,364 ST holders (as of 6 Feb 2019)
c8,000 corporate
3,000 away fans

Total 53,364

Leaving c8,700 available to members on match days. But what we do not know is how many of those will be taken up by up to 5,000 Haringey and Enfield members who signed up for priority access on match days. Assuming the entire allocation was take up, that leaves potentially just 3,700 available on matchdays to the remaining 170,000 members.

Meaning odds of success for + members like myself who live outside the local boroughs around 40-1 against.

I think that's generally correct, though as I understand it, the 5k to local community was offered up as Season Tickets. They had a deadline to accept them, others any left went to the fan base as season tickets also. So that 5k should've been swept up in the 42k.

Also worth noting that I think the usual 3k allocation for away fans will be larger at this stage of a CL tie, no?

I think that's generally correct, though as I understand it, the 5k to local community was offered up as Season Tickets. They had a deadline to accept them, others any left went to the fan base as season tickets also. So that 5k should've been swept up in the 42k.

Also worth noting that I think the usual 3k allocation for away fans will be larger at this stage of a CL tie, no?
Pretty sure there were also 5,000 allowing priority access on matchdays to local members provided they registered by Feb 2018.

Will try googling it to confirm.

I think someone is taking the tinkle out of me been 'in' as such since 9.25 on internet explorer,google chrome still stuck at 9.50 on the wheel since 9am....waited and then got in proper at 9.55 on explorer, the whole stadium was blue,clicked on a spot in the south stand,got a ticket entered all my bank details,clicked confirm then clicked pay, got a smaller box with the circle of doom,clock was ticking down ......and then nothing.....clicked on my basket to get my ticket............. was sent back to the main circle of doom again for fudge sake,now phoning the members ticket office and guess what been listening to some random jazz music for the last half hour...............

What an almighty tinkle take......fudge sake.....

What a rotten system. Up at 4 am here. 10 devices going. One in and able to bag a pair so that my trip across the pond was not wasted. Happy (sorry for the unsuccessful ones) tired too. COYS!!!

I think someone is taking the tinkle out of me been 'in' as such since 9.25 on internet explorer,google chrome still stuck at 9.50 on the wheel since 9am....waited and then got in proper at 9.55 on explorer, the whole stadium was blue,clicked on a spot in the south stand,got a ticket entered all my bank details,clicked confirm then clicked pay, got a smaller box with the circle of doom,clock was ticking down ......and then nothing.....clicked on my basket to get my ticket............. was sent back to the main circle of doom again for fudge sake,now phoning the members ticket office and guess what been listening to some random jazz music for the last half hour...............

What an almighty tinkle take......fudge sake.....

Mate that sounds like exactly the same scenario I had. One browser in, the other (Chrome) stuck.
Lots of blue blocks when I got in. Entered all details, clicked pay, clock ticking and froze for a few moments but I stood firm and just hoped there was a delay due to activity. Fortunately the payment went through eventually.

Then like you, next click sent me right back to a grey wheel.

In since around 9:30 - 9:40. Just got booted out with no ticket.

Bit of my favourite buttplug of a system but fair play to those who got tickets.

Spurs offer Haringey fans exclusive access to tickets

Spurs is offering exclusive access to 5,000 season and matchday tickets to fans in Haringey.

The offer stems from a promise the premier league club made when it applied for planning permission for its new stadium.

The community ticket scheme offers supporters up to 2,500 season tickets and the same number of matchday passes
. The same offer (i.e. 2,500 STs and 2,500 match day priority) has also been made to supporters in Enfield.

So 5,000 to Haringey residents and 5,000 to Enfield.

My wheel has been stuck at 75% for 30 mins so I'm guessing it's already sold out.

Back