• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2018/19

Pointless survey. There’s no filter or registration in order to complete it. It’s just asking to be abused and sabotaged by other teams fans.

How about Brisbane Road? Decent old-fashioned football stadium. It's not too big, but that just means we can fill it for a League Cup game and have a chance of creating a decent atmosphere, something we never have at Wembley.

I suppose Levy will say it won't be financially lucrative enough.

Is that for TV coverage if not then what a joke, why not move it to 3pm unless there's other stuff going on that means police aren't available.

Emirates Marketing Project just confirmed at Monday 29 October, 8pm

We can confirm that our upcoming Premier League home fixture against Emirates Marketing Project is now scheduled to take place on Monday 29 October, kick off 8pm at Wembley Stadium.
With Wembley Stadium already hosting a major event on the date this game was originally due to take place (Sunday 28 October), it has now been agreed for the fixture to be moved back by one day. The fixture remains due to be broadcast live on Sky Sports.

We should like to apologise to both our and Emirates Marketing Project fans for this fixture having to be moved to a weekday evening and any inconvenience caused.

Despite the possibility that our new stadium could be ready to host this match, this would not be known until much closer to the date of the game. We have therefore agreed with the Premier League that, in the interests of clarity and certainty, we shall confirm this game as taking place at this time at Wembley Stadium so that fans of both teams can now make travel arrangements accordingly.

We shall be refunding our season ticket holders for this match 1/19th of their new stadium season ticket price and, although this is a Category A game, given the extraordinary circumstances of this late fixture date change to a weekday, we shall be offering season ticket holders the opportunity to purchase tickets for the match at Category B prices.

We should like to thank the Football Association, Premier League, Sky Sports and Emirates Marketing Project for their cooperation during this challenging time for all of us in what are unique circumstances.

And confirmed that all Champions League Group fixtures will be at Wembley :

Champions League Group Stage fixtures
As you are aware we have been drawn against Barcelona, PSV Eindhoven and Inter Milan.

Following discussions with UEFA we have agreed that all three Group Stage fixtures will be held at Wembley Stadium:
Barcelona – 3 October
PSV Eindhoven – 6 November
Inter Milan – 28 November

Fair play to the club for making City cat B considering the cost of Wembley each time on an individual basis (allegedly). Right choice as well I think to just bite the bullet on the CL games and go with it from there. Takes the pressure off and gives clarity going forward. If we are in for Man Utd on 12th January then I will consider it a job well done tbh at this point

I understand that sky are our paymasters etc etc but surely even armchair fans don’t want to watch Footy on a Saturday night? Or am I not thinking globally enough?

I have no idea to be honest, i do know that traveling to Wolves on a Saturday night ( three hours each way) means getting home in the early hours of Sunday. But what do Sky care?

I understand that sky are our paymasters etc etc but surely even armchair fans don’t want to watch Footy on a Saturday night? Or am I not thinking globally enough?

If Sky / Premier League are thinking globally, 7:45pm is the wrong time. It’ll suit those in North America well, but over here in Asia it’s around 3-4am.

Back