• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2017/18

So...I might find myself in London around the time of the return leg of the CL quarter finals. If by chance we go through and play at home then, what are the chances of getting a ticket? I'm currently not a member.

So...I might find myself in London around the time of the return leg of the CL quarter finals. If by chance we go through and play at home then, what are the chances of getting a ticket? I'm currently not a member.

PM me nearer the time as the lad who hasn’t my season tickets hasn’t been to a CL game and you may be able to have his seats if I buy them

yes it will be moved according to the official website

Date subject to change in the event of us reaching the quarter-finals of the FA Cup

From the meeting between THFC and THST:

IM (Ian Murphy, Head of Ticketing) explained that the ticket exchange would be operational next season, along with a ticket transfer scheme for home games – called TicketShare. This would allow a ticket holder to forward an eticket to a fellow fan within their network should they not be able to make a game. It would offer a secure way to pass on a ticket. THFC to provide more detail on this ticket transfer tool shortly.

In case of a cup (semi) final:

IM felt that the points awarded throughout the season would have helped separate out the new Season Ticket holders but that the deciding factor would be the number of bronze points held on upgrading to a season ticket should there be a large number all on the same number of points.

Plans for moving Season Ticket holders back into the new stadium:

IM commented that another lesson learned from Wembley was that the ‘lift and drop’ of blocks wasn’t the way forward. Pre-empting where people would want to sit last summer had resulted in untold issues with 1,001 permutations. It would not be a ‘lift and drop’ of blocks moving back into the new ground.

IM explained the system which THFC feel is the fairest and most robust way to move fans into the new ground and this would be agreed with the Trust ahead of communicating ST sales shortly.

IM confirmed the Ticket Office would share the mechanics by which every ST holder was eligible to purchase a seat clearly – and in good time ahead of the sales windows. This will hopefully allow for conversations between friends and families to take place.

The maximum group size was for buying seats together is 20 at present. They are going to look into facilitating larger group moves.

All ST holders are to receive a physical mini-brochure detailing how to pick your seat etc. DMC would like THST to sense check test printing.

Payment mechanisms were clarified. There would be a deposit taken first and then the balance. Estimated timings were March/April for the deposit and May for the balance – in line with usual timings.

IM clarified the deposit would be paid by the lead booker. There was a discussion around the technology available at this point.
There would be no refunds of deposits. The deposit would come off the cost of the Season Ticket when paying the balance.

The Spurs Board were due to meet the next day, Weds 21 February, to discuss pricing of GA areas.

DL stressed that the Club had been looking at pricing for over a year, and that they were familiar with the Trust position. THST’s thoughts would be considered.

DMC (Donna-Maria Cullen, Executive Director) committed to share the rationale for pricing with THST after it was agreed.

DMC assured the Club had listened to the Trust as regards stretch pricing and that there would be a variation of price points.

East and West stand will have the same prices as the views and facilities were the same.

Regarding Wembley attendances, the club believed opposition, competition, time and date of kick off were more important than pricing.

DXDcTyoWsAAsegk.jpg

Amazing another 2 non Saturday 3pm kick offs at home

No regard for City fans having to get home I see

Me too. Another couple of 02:00 arrivals back in Leeds, one weekend totally fudged and an extra day off work. Stretching the loyalty thing to the limit methinks.

3 home league games running late evening. That's 3 I cant take my son to. Cheers.

I'm hoping City will have already won/or can't mathematically win the league when our game arrives, cant be doing with the fanfare.

Back