• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2017/18

I'm still annoyed about the early kick off against Southampton on Boxing Day. I doubt I'll be able to go. As I'll be away for Christmas, on the Isle of Wight, so can't see how I can travel that journey in time for lunch kick off.

I'm still annoyed about the early kick off against Southampton on Boxing Day. I doubt I'll be able to go. As I'll be away for Christmas, on the Isle of Wight, so can't see how I can travel that journey in time for lunch kick off.

Grow a pairand....

32178792-484-640x480.jpg

data=D-ctUb1UdbSCALmBviqFrJRvLVWcI9-fnOo_WxD458kGBi-wrzfnU3V-gkGaAxdrhjSlZzlPkJLUeClReq9ueztj7oqIPNOyLQfuMwv-nHLSdUkSCd5XckjzWBRT6z9LOAGRko1gIPk2jVeDT9qvKVXUbjgQR8WROXI,4GIjCvx0Mte7axkwoupYaVw1bSHFn-_krIZ-1g2ukoQ3bDjO7QdbiBTwBSo3_fluFl2C2gr_IQfFdEAfr0_iPSM70uDfi_Tt0lddQD3aysbUBVqzwUlLR3z7QkmHSQiCoDB_sfmRt_3AmiCjgyo8qb3ImUJHWuvlknVP_QZCoaNoJYvkgd0Aok92tpXsKKeaSiUvFtPVzRtX1tFuVcdgf9gv-ZFoTVKJBu-4zqwHX2j4P9-8T0L8UOsbwSKg6Zk-fFeZCm7L-6dQ8TalKAHsJ-5v_MNXesJBhsYN4Ptmr15WBXQQy8xnN6PMYfWpZyhTyD5P8mg_OMiVoufujYRLhg8

There's still a hovercraft. Who doesn't want to go on a hovercraft on Boxing Day?

I'm going be near you. Could split a uber from Southampton? My girlfriend will with me so shouldn't cost too much for an hours drive.

If anyone wants to go to Apoel for free you can have my ticket, pm me if interested.

I fear you won't be the only one offering your seat up.

Dead rubber game. Likely reserve 11 fielded. Poor form at the moment. Cold mid-week evening trying to get back from Wembley.

I'd be surprised if we get more than 38,000 turn up - and that's only as they'd committed to having all the tiers open. Might have been better to try and move people forwards into the lower two tiers like West Ham CC game.

So we play Tuesday night (away to Swansea) and then Thursday night. Not ideal by any means, but it gives the players a full week without a game after Boxing Day. Same for Spam though, except they are at home on the Tuesday.
The following weekend is FAC 3rd round, so we will have to play on the Sunday or Monday - hopefully not the latter, as that would be three evening games in a row.

Dead rubber game. Likely reserve 11 fielded. Poor form at the moment. Cold mid-week evening trying to get back from Wembley.

I'd be surprised if we get more than 38,000 turn up - and that's only as they'd committed to having all the tiers open. Might have been better to try and move people forwards into the lower two tiers like West Ham CC game.
I've got a Christmas lunch on that day. Hopefully get too tinkled to even fathom getting on a train into London.

Im going on Wednesday. Wouldn't miss it. I might sound off a bit, and be negative sometimes due to my overriding mentality but it's us at Wembley, in Europe...wouldn't miss it. Even if it is dead rubber. Hopefully people can relax and sing and there's no pressure.

Me and my son plan to do that for ourselves anyway. Dead rubber or no it's still Spurs and it's still a game of footy so we might as well get some small bonus for turning up. Also the fewer that turn up, the quicker we'll all get home.:D

Im going on Wednesday. Wouldn't miss it. I might sound off a bit, and be negative sometimes due to my overriding mentality but it's us at Wembley, in Europe...wouldn't miss it. Even if it is dead rubber. Hopefully people can relax and sing and there's no pressure.

I booked flights and hotel back in August when this game looked like it could be the deciding one. I'm just glad I didn't opt for a xmas trip and then have one of the games moved till after I'd flown back home.

Not going because its my birthday and have other plans but after what they charged me for Real Madrid, I wouldn't have gone anyway. The discrepancies between that ticket and the Dortmund ticket was just wrong. Both should have been the same price yet they charged them at totally different rates despite the fact both are 'A' class games.

Back