• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

Yeah, no luck but not unexpected. Everyone's in a similar boat - heading to the Lane for the last time. Just hard to know whether to jump onto some tickets now, or hold off to try and get cheaper...

Fair enough. Worth a try.
I'm certain you'd get a ticket on stubhub nearer the time for cheaper. More get listed the closer the game gets. But... you are coming such a long way and presumably paying a fair amount to get here, so to take away the angst it might be worth biting the stUbhub bullet early on this occasion.

Fair enough. Worth a try.
I'm certain you'd get a ticket on stubhub nearer the time for cheaper. More get listed the closer the game gets. But... you are coming such a long way and presumably paying a fair amount to get here, so to take away the angst it might be worth biting the stUbhub bullet early on this occasion.

We have already booked a hotel for the Friday night, so I think I might gamble and go down and wait until Saturday morning for a Stubhub bargain

Wow. Never saw that coming, a Weds night match at Swansea, was sure that would reach members.

Basically looks like Members will hardly ever get to an an away match anymore

And the trust were trying to trot out some nonsense that had them in bed with the club that the £30 cap has had no obvious effect on purchasing patterns for away games. gonad*s I would suggest.

And the trust were trying to trot out some nonsense that had them in bed with the club that the £30 cap has had no obvious effect on purchasing patterns for away games. cobblers I would suggest.

i think thats a distant third to the two main reasons..

the better we are doing the more demand to see us but probably trumping that is ST holders apply and then shift their ticket on to a 'mate' or a mug (me) for a nice little earner (granted sometimes at face value) and hoover up the loyalty points, they are then in pole position to rinse and repeat next season.

i think thats a distant third to the two main reasons..

the better we are doing the more demand to see us but probably trumping that is ST holders apply and then shift their ticket on to a 'mate' or a mug (me) for a nice little earner (granted sometimes at face value) and hoover up the loyalty points, they are then in pole position to rinse and repeat next season.

You are right it is down to how we are doing but if they are punting them on then they were doing that anyway as it was of no cost to them. More ST holders are now applying as a combination of good form and the cap, I can't be persuaded of anything else tbh. Even with how well we were doing last season, Emirates Marketing Project away went to members and this season I think Stoke away is the only fixture that has gone to members.

No Spurs fan should be charging you over face value if you use their ST to go to an away game, that is taking the tinkle

Even with how well we were doing last season, Emirates Marketing Project away went to members and this season I think Stoke away is the only fixture that has gone to members.

I think Sunderland went to general sale this season. If it hadn't (distance and midweek) I truly would have given up....

It doesn't seem long at all since games like Emirates Marketing Project away used to routinely go to general sale. Although I guess times have changed somewhat....

You are right it is down to how we are doing but if they are punting them on then they were doing that anyway as it was of no cost to them. More ST holders are now applying as a combination of good form and the cap, I can't be persuaded of anything else tbh. Even with how well we were doing last season, Emirates Marketing Project away went to members and this season I think Stoke away is the only fixture that has gone to members.

No Spurs fan should be charging you over face value if you use their ST to go to an away game, that is taking the tinkle

Yep...you could be right. The thing is when we're good there is zero chance a ST holder will not be able to shift a ticket and (to agree with you) the £30 cap has made it even more attractive to play that game.

Check Ticketbis.....Stubhubs naughty little brother. The world is full of tinkle-takers. Big shout out to HotspurTickets though who are FV ONLY.

I think Sunderland went to general sale this season. If it hadn't (distance and midweek) I truly would have given up....

It doesn't seem long at all since games like Emirates Marketing Project away used to routinely go to general sale. Although I guess times have changed somewhat....

Middlesborough, Stoke and Sunderland the only 3 that went to members. Tbh I was amazed (but delighted) to get tickets to Stoke, and Boro away was a nice bonus having never been there before

Looking back at Fa cup semi-final allocations you get about 32,000 each.......i wonder how that will reflect in respect of LP required for members.

IIRC we all thought the league cup final (v Chelsea) was gonna come in at about 190-200 pts and ended up being a lot more (240ish???).......which raised some eyebrows when doing the maths.
If you're referring to the 2015 LC final, allocation was just under 31.5k and the LP cut off was 185.

Anyone else had this.............???

There's nothing quite like the electrifying atmosphere of a big Wembley event. With the launch of our exciting Southview membership offer, you could get used to it.

From August 2017, a Southview membership will give you access to all England Men’s Senior home games at Wembley, the EFL Cup Final, The Emirates FA Cup Semi Finals, The FA Community Shield, the option to purchase a ticket for The Emirates FA Cup Final, as well as a host of other benefits.

Starting from as little as£999, on a one season basis, it’s an offer not to be missed.

But that’s not all. Here's an extra bonus, which if you are an Arsenal, Emirates Marketing Project, Tottenham or Chelsea fan, you won't want to miss out on.

For a limited time only, if you purchase a Southview membership, you can add seats for this season’s Emirates FA Cup Semi Finals and Final for the special one off price of just £300.

That’s right, an extra £300 on top of your great value Southview membership, starting August 2017, gets you to this season's Emirates FA Cup Semis and the Final, with a complimentary drink and food voucher, and access to the EE Terrace lounge with its majestic views down Wembley way. It’s an incredible offer.

Anyone else had this.............???

There's nothing quite like the electrifying atmosphere of a big Wembley event. With the launch of our exciting Southview membership offer, you could get used to it.

From August 2017, a Southview membership will give you access to all England Men’s Senior home games at Wembley, the EFL Cup Final, The Emirates FA Cup Semi Finals, The FA Community Shield, the option to purchase a ticket for The Emirates FA Cup Final, as well as a host of other benefits.

Starting from as little as£999, on a one season basis, it’s an offer not to be missed.

But that’s not all. Here's an extra bonus, which if you are an Arsenal, Emirates Marketing Project, Tottenham or Chelsea fan, you won't want to miss out on.

For a limited time only, if you purchase a Southview membership, you can add seats for this season’s Emirates FA Cup Semi Finals and Final for the special one off price of just £300.

That’s right, an extra £300 on top of your great value Southview membership, starting August 2017, gets you to this season's Emirates FA Cup Semis and the Final, with a complimentary drink and food voucher, and access to the EE Terrace lounge with its majestic views down Wembley way. It’s an incredible offer.

Yep

Sounds like filling the gaps in Club Wembley ... the FA getting embarassed by the empty seats bang in front of the cameras ?

PS - I get an error clicking on the link

Back