• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

Nothing from BT this time.

Apparently the Stoke game will change kickoff time if ManU make the league cup final.

So, I started looking back at previous ballot results to see if there was any kind of trend. Nothing really particular, but thought I'd post the detail :
View attachment 3083

% Applications Successful may not be overly meaningful other than as a high level figure, as obviously I cant factor in how many applications there were for each price point vs how many seats at each price point.
The last two ballots have seen big jumps in application numbers : maybe as I said earlier because more people are making an effort to get to a game before we move out, or because we are doing well, or maybe due to the increased number of memberships sold ahead of the Gent tickets going on sale. Regardless of reason, it is going to get harder as the season goes on, I am sure.
Also, the LP cut-off has been surprising low for the CAT A games so far. I can't see that remaining so low for Woolwich and Utd. However at least it won't be impacted by any newly signed up members.

I had a look at the LP status on the OS :
View attachment 3084

Obviously these will all have changed by the application dates for Woolwich and Utd, but based on the status today,and using the average seat availablity so far (c 5500) then anything above 200 LPs (as of now) should guarantee a ticket, and probably a bit lower. Pretty meaningless now, but it gives a ballpark feel for what might be enough.

Available tickets have varied from 4950 to 6189....quite a difference.

When they do the ballot i doubt they know if the away team are sending any tickets back, so maybe not included in the tickets available number?

Wonder on the 'available' tickets for Arsenal and Man Utd??

Available tickets have varied from 4950 to 6189....quite a difference.

When they do the ballot i doubt they know if the away team are sending any tickets back, so maybe not included in the tickets available number?

Wonder on the 'available' tickets for Arsenal and Man Utd??

Fair point. The numbers I posted were from the first ballot update emails. So there may been a few/several hundred extra available for some games where some away allocation is returned depending on how it allows the seating to be reallocated (and there was one club I think who returned a whole tier?).
The variation in the posted availability must be due to corporate/sponsor requirements. I wonder how the club willl deal with aspect for the past two games.

Apparently the Stoke game will change kickoff time if ManU make the league cup final.
Don't tell me it will be moved to Monday? I just spent thousands on tickets, flights and hotels! And why would united making the final or not make any difference? We're scheduled for midday kick off. LC final is usually late afternoon.

Last edited:
the cut off for Chelsea at home was 47 or 49 points I think. Can't see it going above 100 even for the last 2 home games- might be wrong though

Based on the table I posted it's more likely to be close to 200 LPs needed. and that's before more points get added for the next few games.

Definitely. IMO it will likely be more than the league cup final a couple of seasons ago. We had an allocation of 31.5k that day and that went to members with 185+ points.
yes but there were probably only about 4500- 5000 for members.I think they will go to 145 -160 for the last 2 games but I am willing to pay 125 on stub hub for those two if need be like everyone else.We can't all be there .It might take a few weeks of hammering stubhub to get in.

Where did you hear this? Hope it's not true, I have a train booked. I would have thought the midday kick off would have been ideal to not clash with the final.

Where did you hear this? Hope it's not true, I have a train booked. I would have thought the midday kick off would have been ideal to not clash with the final.

Sunday 26 February
12pm Tottenham Hotspur v Stoke City (Sky Sports)

*This match will move to 1.30pm and remain live on Sky Sports should Emirates Marketing Project v Man Utd be postponed due to EFL Cup participation

2.15pm Manchester City v ManchesterUnited (Sky Sports)

*Subject to Man Utd’s participation in the EFL Cup final

Sunday 26 February
12pm Tottenham Hotspur v Stoke City (Sky Sports)

*This match will move to 1.30pm and remain live on Sky Sports should Emirates Marketing Project v Man Utd be postponed due to EFL Cup participation

2.15pm Manchester City v ManchesterUnited (Sky Sports)

*Subject to Man Utd’s participation in the EFL Cup final

Remember seeing this at the time. What my favourite buttplug. Typical numbnuts. Once again, complete disregard for travelling fans of both clubs. So what if United reach the final, ah diddums, you wont have any match at 2.15pm. Just show a rerun of a previous United match or have a tribute to Wayne Rooney

Sky dont care about fans having to rearrange their plans, just as long as they have a match to show their adoring armchair audience

FFS! Why is Everton on a Sunday now given that week is a clear week with no European fixtures? Probably . won't have another Saturday game after Feb.

Could see it coming tbh, but actually that it would be a double-header Super Sunday with Liverpool v Arsenal, billed as 'Merseyside v North London'

Back