• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

So now the dilemma begins. Do I go for the most expensive, West Upper, just to increase my chances of getting something in the ballot (you get entered for your maximum price point and every price tier below if unsuccessful at the highest price) but with the downside of possibly sitting somewhere I wouldn't normally choose/enjoy and pay more for that, - or go for a lower price point in a more preferred area, but limit my chances?
I suppose the main thing is if I want to go, it shouldn't matter where I end up, but I don't feel right asking for a West Upper ticket. I guess the the stereotype of the type of supporter in each area will get a bit shaken up this season with a more random allocation of tickets. This is all going to be very much trial and error I think.

So now the dilemma begins. Do I go for the most expensive, West Upper, just to increase my chances of getting something in the ballot (you get entered for your maximum price point and every price tier below if unsuccessful at the highest price) but with the downside of possibly sitting somewhere I wouldn't normally choose/enjoy and pay more for that, - or go for a lower price point in a more preferred area, but limit my chances?
I suppose the main thing is if I want to go, it shouldn't matter where I end up, but I don't feel right asking for a West Upper ticket. I guess the the stereotype of the type of supporter in each area will get a bit shaken up this season with a more random allocation of tickets. This is all going to be very much trial and error I think.

Basically what you are saying is it's going to be a bit brick.

Funny though to think that a few West Uppers are going to end up in the South Upper/Lower.

Basically what you are saying is it's going to be a bit brick.

Funny though to think that a few West Uppers are going to end up in the South Upper/Lower.

Champions league games are going to be interesting as just read that Wembley will be full capacity. Should be not to much drama getting tickets.

Do you think we will fill it or get close to it?

I hope so could be good nights

Champions league games are going to be interesting as just read that Wembley will be full capacity. Should be not to much drama getting tickets.

Do you think we will fill it or get close to it?

I hope so could be good nights

Where ?

Champions League Ticket Announcement

We are delighted to confirm that we shall be opening the full stadium capacity for all of our Champions League fixtures next season.

We shall be launching a Group Stage Multi-Game Ticket that will be on sale shortly. Not only will this ticket ensure your place at all three Group Stage matches, it will also secure you the same seat for these and for any subsequent matches in the campaign that you buy tickets for. We have also sought to offer favourable pricing with three-game packages ranging from £70 to £150. Concessions will be available in all areas at 50% off adult prices.

We are delighted to confirm that we shall be opening the full stadium capacity for all of our Champions League fixtures next season.

We shall be launching a Group Stage Multi-Game Ticket that will be on sale shortly. Not only will this ticket ensure your place at all three Group Stage matches, it will also secure you the same seat for these and for any subsequent matches in the campaign that you buy tickets for. We have also sought to offer favourable pricing with three-game packages ranging from £70 to £150. Concessions will be available in all areas at 50% off adult prices.
Seems like they are making things complicated again.

Apologies on the clubs official Twitter

Oooh - wasn't climbing aboard but didn't even think to check OS, given that most news is leaked via news sources 'various'.

West end to be Home for us, nearer to Wembley Stadium Rail - from Marylebone

Brilliant Brilliant work by the club! 3 Champions league games for £70??, i might even get of my fat arse for 3 of them.

Well done the club.

Yes. If we can fill the stadium for those games that will show the potential for the new stadium. 90,000 fans at 150 a piece adds up to some serious cash for the club. But also increases the chances of us selling more than normal. Still, 90,000 is a lot for one club to fill.

But by doing a three way buy in people are more likely to buy the set knowing they are likely to get a couple of mint games out of that.

Its a really nice move.

Back