• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News - 2013/14

If you want to go to Fulham away (4 Dec...Wednesday night down by the river) then tickets available on the Fulham site (general sale) choose the neutral Putney End (it will be full of Spurs).

Last year it was harder to get tickets but they appear to have opened them up to general sale quite quickly (been a week already). This is one of the best away days of the season. Might be worth taking the thursday off work :)

Any prediction for Palace? Stay at 3pm Saturday or not?

At a guess I would say staying at Sat 3pm.

We are on TV 4 weekends on the boucne in December, plus NYD v UNited.

Understood why they picked us v Palace in the first day with itbeing their first game back, but doubt we will get chosen this time around

Think they may choose Saudi Sportswashing Machine v City for one game, possibly Villa Arsenal for another. Not sure if there will be a Monday nigth game as the League Cup semis are due on the Tues and Weds of that week

At a guess I would say staying at Sat 3pm.

We are on TV 4 weekends on the boucne in December, plus NYD v UNited.

Understood why they picked us v Palace in the first day with itbeing their first game back, but doubt we will get chosen this time around

Think they may choose Saudi Sportswashing Machine v City for one game, possibly Villa Arsenal for another. Not sure if there will be a Monday nigth game as the League Cup semis are due on the Tues and Weds of that week

Thanks, it's that impossible in-between time waiting for Sky & BT to release dates. Nightmare for me booking travel. Gambling has back fired on me a few times. And to compound it all, as you point out, the League Cup Semis are in the mix!
Then we're into the FA Cup and potential replays...

Thanks, it's that impossible in-between time waiting for Sky & BT to release dates. Nightmare for me booking travel. Gambling has back fired on me a few times. And to compound it all, as you point out, the League Cup Semis are in the mix!
Then we're into the FA Cup and potential replays...

I totally understand that, must be a nightmare becuase I bet you miss out on some cheaper deals not been able to book in advance.
I like to try and book the Premier Inn in advance. Like yourself, I've gambled a few times in the past and its backfired.
It can make a real difference booking early sometimes the difference between getting a £29 room or it being £50plus, I imagine its pretty much the same with flights.

I suppose one thing we could confidently say Norwich City away and Cardiff City shouldnt be Saturday kick-offs now. as I'm sure we'll qualify for the Europa League Last 32.

Good call on the FA Cup replays, w/c 13-1-14 will be the week they are penned in for, not League Cup semi-final, so pretty sure there wont be any televised league game on the Monday night

If you want to go to Fulham away (4 Dec...Wednesday night down by the river) then tickets available on the Fulham site (general sale) choose the neutral Putney End (it will be full of Spurs).

Last year it was harder to get tickets but they appear to have opened them up to general sale quite quickly (been a week already). This is one of the best away days of the season. Might be worth taking the thursday off work :)

Cheers for the info. Just managed to get 4 seats together for me and some mates in block P3, wish it was so easy for us to book a group of tickets for a league game at WHL!

Tottenham Hotspur @SpursOfficial

Ticket information for our fifth round Capital One Cup tie against West Ham will be released in due course

Capital One Cup 5th Round
West Ham United (Home)
Wednesday 18 December 2013
Kick-off: 19:45

One Hotspur Platinum and Gold Members registered on the AutoCup Scheme are advised that payment for their ticket for the match against West Ham United in the Capital One Cup will be taken on Wednesday 6 November.

One Hotspur Silver Members will then be able to purchase their regular seat(s) from 9.30am on Friday 8 November.

All remaining tickets will then go on sale to all One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite Members from 9.30am on Wednesday 13 November.

Tickets will then go on General Sale (subject to availability) from 9.30am on Wednesday 20 November.

Tickets will be priced at our Category C pricing level with concessions in all areas.

Adult prices ranging from £32 - £47
Upper tier concessions (all stands): Junior £20.00; Senior Citizen £22.00
Lower tier concessions (all stands): Junior £17.00; Senior Citizen £19.00

Loyalty Points: 3

Swansea City (A) now Sun 19 January, KO 1.30pm (on @SkySports)

Emirates Marketing Project (H) remains Wed 29 January, KO 7.45pm (on @btsport)

The @PremierLeague fixture vs Stoke City (H) has been rescheduled for Sunday 29 Dec, kick-off 4pm. It will not be broadcast live on TV

The @PremierLeague fixture vs Stoke City (H) has been rescheduled for Sunday 29 Dec, kick-off 4pm. It will not be broadcast live on TV

Only just spotted this. Now I'm really p#ssed off. What the f#ck is that all about????

We both kick-off at 3pm on Boxing Day. Okay we might get an extra day to recover after the WBA game but means we have one less day to recover before the United game on NYD

4pm again as well, why not 3pm or 2pm? I dont know about some of you other guys that travel to games, but it really is starting to f#ck me. You wait for the TV fixtures to come about, then plan things around that, then find out a few days later it is still changed

Totally miffed

Only just spotted this. Now I'm really p#ssed off. What the f#ck is that all about????

We both kick-off at 3pm on Boxing Day. Okay we might get an extra day to recover after the WBA game but means we have one less day to recover before the United game on NYD

4pm again as well, why not 3pm or 2pm? I dont know about some of you other guys that travel to games, but it really is starting to f#ck me. You wait for the TV fixtures to come about, then plan things around that, then find out a few days later it is still changed

Totally miffed

Total ******** mate, its like us playing Saudi Sportswashing Machine and United at 12pm k.o on a sunday

No thought for fans at all these days

Total ******** mate, its like us playing Saudi Sportswashing Machine and United at 12pm k.o on a sunday

Absolutely. I'm still p#ssed off over this. The ko time although still cr#p I can just about live with, its the fact you wait weeks for games to be announced, you find out you're not selected, plan your arrangements around that, then find out a
week later its changed anyway for nor real reason.
At least I got an e-mail saying we could get a refund on the tickets if it was a problem. Will they refund the hotel room fee as well? I think not

Actually, must give credit to the Saudi Sportswashing Machine fans that came on Sunday, must have been a really early start for them, didnt think they would bring that many considering the ko time. Wll done to them

Wont matter about the United game, half of them only live round the corner anyway....

Back