• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

First time to White Hart Lane

hawk0012

Kazuyuki Toda
Hi, I have tickets for the Stevenage game. Its going to be my first time at White Hart lane although I have supported Spurs for 42 years!!. live in Bristol and travelling by car, is there parking near the ground?

enjoy!

there is, but it's murder to get out of the traffic after a game.

personally, when i drive i park in the ASDA and walk down - it's a 15-20 minute walk but you get out just as quick if you're driving that way.

Rubbish! Getting out of the ground is easier than it has ever been since the parking zone was introduced!

Seeing as you are coming from Bristol and are not familiar with the area, I'd suggest parking in a "match day" car park as there are controlled parking zomes all round the ground now, so you'll get pinched if you don't know where to park. If you come in from the A10 down White Hart Lane, there is a car park signed on the right, just before you come up to the station. Then just as you see the station, if you take a left onto Pretoria Road there is plenty of parking in the Irish Centre about 50m up on the left. Or if you carry on past the station 10m there is another car park on the left in a mechanics yard.

If you get there a couple of hours before you'll have your pick. The Irish Centre is the easiest to get away from. If you turn left out of the Irish Centre, go to the end of the road, turn left and then right at the first round about next to Middlesex Hospital, it'll take you onto the North Circular and if you stay left as you get on the North Circular, it'll take you straight onto the A10 junction.

Rubbish! Getting out of the ground is easier than it has ever been since the parking zone was introduced!

Seeing as you are coming from Bristol and are not familiar with the area, I'd suggest parking in a "match day" car park as there are controlled parking zomes all round the ground now, so you'll get pinched if you don't know where to park. If you get there a couple of hours before you'll have your pick.

Bear in mind that you will be on the north Circular for far longer than you think, and the "Controlled parking" means that you will get fined and or clamped if you park anywhere other than a car park so it really makes sense to be early. Walk all around the ground and take it in..Turkish restaurant virtually opposite paxton road is excellent. Enjoy!

Bear in mind that you will be on the north Circular for far longer than you think, and the "Controlled parking" means that you will get fined and or clamped if you park anywhere other than a car park so it really makes sense to be early. Walk all around the ground and take it in..Turkish restaurant virtually opposite paxton road is excellent. Enjoy!

Pavro Ockabasi it's called. And I agree, it's the absolute dogs danglies. Sit down, get a mixed grill with some houmous on the side and a nice frosty bottle of Efes (just the one mind, you're driving after all) and chill out for a bit. Also, if you want to go to the shop, it does you well to turn up early.

we parked just off WHL once and there was clearly an empty side road with CPZ all over it, and most people didnt. We found a spot, and walking past we saw about 15 cars pull up and leap out full of spurs fans. No traffic police in sight... we left the ground on the whistle to get away quick and we found the big car lifter just removing the last one. thats about ?ú200 for the contravention, ?ú200 for the removal and ?ú150 a night for the pound, plus a fee to get your car back.

Whoever said spurs didnt help local business?!

We park just north of the A406 north circular near silver street, and walk down. ample pubs and food, about 10 minute walk.

Pavro Ockabasi it's called. And I agree, it's the absolute dogs danglies. Sit down, get a mixed grill with some houmous on the side and a nice frosty bottle of Efes (just the one mind, you're driving after all) and chill out for a bit. Also, if you want to go to the shop, it does you well to turn up early.
Effin' expensive though. Two kebabs and four or five bottles of Efes..... ?ú40-odd last time I was in there.

Agree though - a nice way to prepare for the game!

Effin' expensive though. Two kebabs and four or five bottles of Efes..... ?ú40-odd last time I was in there.

Agree though - a nice way to prepare for the game!

TBF, I always call a trip to WHL a minimum ?ú100 day out.

TBF, I always call a trip to WHL a minimum ?ú100 day out.
Yeap. Get lucky sometimes when I can buy a weekly train and travelcard 'cos I have to be in London more than twice in a week and it covers me for a trip to the footie. If not, easily ends-up in the ?ú100 range. Even more for away games. Jeez I must spend so much money following Spurs and not even realising!

Hi, I have tickets for the Stevenage game. Its going to be my first time at White Hart lane although I have supported Spurs for 42 years!!. live in Bristol and travelling by car, is there parking near the ground?

I park in a residential street near a place called Bruce Castle Park, google it. It's a 10 minute walk from the ground. The ground is only a couple of minutes walk from the park. There is a carriageway near the park, the estates on the left hand side are all restricted parking areas, but the streets to the right are not.

Enjoy the game!

Back