• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fergie: Retired, Moyes: Sacked, LVG/Giggs: The New Super Duo

Re: Fergie: Officially Retiring

You and shaney that are dissing moyes are amazing.

Its not hard to have a bit of vision and foresight on certain things, this is why i find it bewildering that people can be so easily tunnel visioned until the Future grown / evolved from possibilities becomes facts and says hello to your face.

I am making as prediction. if moyes gets the job and he gets the same financial backing as SAF , i bet he wins the league in the next two years.

cant believe people are writing coaches off based on a trophy cabinet with a team thats DEAD broke, in comparison to financial powerhouses from a G14 boys club.

Not writing off Moyes.
Its just you'd expect United to appoint a manager who has won it all, knows how to deal with top players and has experience playing the top European clubs and rotating players in and out for Europe over the course of the season.
Instead they've gone for a manager who has done none of that. Moyes is a bit of a gamble. You'd think a club like United wouldnt have to gamble when appointing a manager.

Having Ferguson hovering over the new guy's shoulder will be an enormous impediment, in my opinion. He's the most successful manager United have ever had, one of the most powerful personalities in English football and certainly one of the best managers in football history.

In short, he holds an enormous amount of power over United. It's bad enough for the new guy that any wrong move he makes or setbacks he encounters will be immediately and extremely unfavorably compared to his predecessor by everyone: the players, the fans, the board, the media and the entire footballing world. It's immeasurably worse when that same predecessor is glowering at you from the executive box while the fans chant for his return.

It's one of the reasons I think Moyes will actually get the job. It's better for United to have an unfortunate guinea pig take the job for a couple of years and soak up all the opprobrium before being replaced by a manager who actually matches up to Ferguson.

The great comment stealing/plagiarising mystery.......
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/sports/735210-sir-alex-ferguson-greatest-all-time-918.html

Old Today, 10:47 AM #9175 (permalink)
JJJ1303
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

JJJ1303 501 - 1000JJJ1303 501 - 1000JJJ1303 501 - 1000JJJ1303 501 - 1000JJJ1303 501 - 1000JJJ1303 501 - 1000

Default Re: Sir Alex Ferguson - Greatest of all Time
Moyes at Utd also in The Times. Looks to be near-enough confirmed then
http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/...cle3759033.ece

Second Edit- Times is reporting stocks down 5%. Nothing major and completely expected when someone as important as Fergie would leave
.Ohno.Neville.Wyatt family.Graves.Paige.
FAAAAAHNDAAAAAHNGOOOOOOOH
Proud hometown fan of William Regal
Last edited by JJJ1303 : Today at 10:50 AM.

I'm just surprised that there's a crossover between Glory Glory and...err....wrestlingforum.com. Wouldn't have thought it possible. :)

edit; in all seriousness, almost everything on the internet comes from somewhere else. Not too surprised or concerned.

I'm just surprised that there's a crossover between Glory Glory and...err....wrestlingforum.com. Wouldn't have thought it possible. :)

Me neither, but check it out. Come on Mumorn, I'm sure there's an innocent explanation...?

edit; in all seriousness, almost everything on the internet comes from somewhere else. Not too surprised or concerned.

Maybe they're stealing from our Wrestling thread?

Concerned no--it's not really like lifting Lord of the Rings or Ulysses and passing it off as your own.
Surprised, yes, not that I'm knocking wrestling fans, but it seems an odd source of material -unless you are a wrestling fan I suppose, that is.

Cookie Monster from WF has been stealing posts from there and posting here as Mumorn, and doing the opposite with you posts!

Ban Mumorn I say.

Cookie Monster from WF has been stealing posts from there and posting here as Mumorn, and doing the opposite with you posts!

Ban Mumorn I say.

If that is the case, maybe Mumorn is really some kind of automatic comment mining bot. Otherwise I can't really see the point... (not that I'm disputing the facts) ..why would you.
No, on second thoughts, I can see why someone might pass off our insightful comments on here as their own elsewhere --but borrowing from the wrestlingforum --come on. :)

You only go there for the "articles", eh?

Great academic debate to be had. Just the other day, there was a reasoned, thoughtful discussion on AVB's push and run tactics I felt proud to be a part of.

You'll find it under 'Busty MILF seduction', page three.

Back