• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

favourite toasted sandwich?

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
i love toasted tomato and cheese sandwich but i have to wait so long for them to cool because the tomatos get so hot i cant eat them to they are cool.

Toast the sandwich first then put the tomatos afterwards. That way you preserve their crispness and can consume immediately.

Last edited:
I do like toasties.

Cheese and salami and tomatoes - I like my toasties REALLY crispy though REALLY burnt. I hate paninis that arent extra toasted and hate toast that is just warm fudgein bread.

Pilchards in a toasted sandwich maker is brick hot

Glenryck_Pilchards_In_Brine_425g.jpg

sandwich-maker-2.jpg

Or just regular cheese

I like them toasted, rather than in a machine, cheese and tomato, toast one side of each, then apply organic unsalted butter to the untoasted sides, fill in the sides which have toasted and toast them each buttered side, lovely, but heart attack fodder!

Or in a panini - cheddar, brie and tomato hmmmm.

Also love Brie, Walnut, Grape & Mayo toasted Ciabatta.

Toasted Sarnie with Hot chicken and Mayonaise and mustard!!!

or just the normal Cheese and ham! its lovely! ( i have a quick way of doing it rather than waiting for the grill. So I Toast the toast then put the ham and cheese on it and microwave it for 30 seconds. Done!!

Mature cheddar, Marmite and ketchup. Make then sandwich as normal, butter the outside slices, then toast under the grill

Back