• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Favourite NLD of the past decade?

Favourite NLD of the past decade?

• The 5-1 - to progress to the cup final and end the nine year hoodoo

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • 4-4 - David Bentley, two goals in stoppage time and the Gallas meltdown to kick off the Redknapp era

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 2-1 - Danny Rose. Resurrecting our CL bid after the FA Cup defeat, and ending their title bid

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • 2-0 down, 3-2 up to win our first game at the Emirates and first away NLD in 17 years

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • 3-3 in 2011 - One of the most open and entertaining games of football in PL history

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-1 in 2011 - Van Der Vaart running into the crowd to celebrate and Kyle Walker's late long ranger

• 2-1 in 2013 - Bale and Lennon putting us 7 points clear of them in third place

• 2-1 in 2015 - Harry Kane. Nuff said.

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

SUIYHA

Scott Parker
We went on a run of nine years without beating them, but we've now witnessed a fair few memorable games against the scum for the right reasons this time. On the eve of what is genuinely the biggest derby I can remember, I'd be curious to know what everyone else's favourite memory of them from recent times was in the form of a poll...

I'm torn, either the rose one or the one with the identical bale and Lennon goals

my memory is going but I'd go for the one we were more comfortable in, I like the easy ones, not the thrillers

WTF???
Why not at least wait until AFTER tomorrow's match and make this thread FFS!
Have we become Gooners or what??

LOCK. THIS. THREAD.

WTF???
Why not at least wait until AFTER tomorrow's match and make this thread FFS!
Have we become Gooners or what??

LOCK. THIS. THREAD.

If we win tomorrow the thread will become obsolete - if we lose we've at least got some nice memories to cheer us up :)

Back