• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FAO of muslims

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
Don't worry it is not one of them threads. It is just i know this is a product that is ate in your community.

Camel milk and camel ice cream, im sure i did this thread a year or so ago. Anyway i absolutely love the stuff it is rare i can find anywhere but in a resturant. Does anyone know anywhere where i can get some.

And before some taco does that google thing i already looked on google.

If you have not tried camel milk i highly recommend it, some friends of ours who we visited in lebanon brought me over some, might be going over to lebanon again in october which will be cool if it comes off.

Perhaps you should change the title to FAO those in Arabia, the Middle East and Central Asia.

Not sure ethe Pakistani, Turkish, Eastern European or Sub-Saharan Muslims (to name a few) have ever tasted the stuff...

I'm a Muslim but can't say I have ever tried camel milk or any related produce. Have you tried asking the restaurant who their suppliers are? Otherwise one of the marts along Edgeware Road (if that happens to be close to your neck of the woods) may stock the stuff.

I'm a Muslim but can't say I have ever tried camel milk or any related produce. Have you tried asking the restaurant who their suppliers are? Otherwise one of the marts along Edgeware Road (if that happens to be close to your neck of the woods) may stock the stuff.

Did cross my mind about asking the restaurant about their suppliers. I get up to london now and again but if the was anywhere in sussex it would be easier.

Thing is camel milk is so much healthier for us and the ice cream is the best i ever tasted, whenever our friends come over from lebanon they always bring some bless them.

As someone said above should have perhaps said arabia not just muslims.

There are millions on that website in the Tottenham area!

There's one in Wembley which isn't far from my school (Kingsbury), and you've made me want to try it, but I can't be bothered to go out of my way to buy it.

Maybe next time I visit the Lane I'll buy a bit

There are millions on that website in the Tottenham area!

There's one in Wembley which isn't far from my school (Kingsbury), and you've made me want to try it, but I can't be bothered to go out of my way to buy it.

Maybe next time I visit the Lane I'll buy a bit

Trust me its amazing and good for you.

Or, when talking about camels, you could do a Bear Grylls.....

[video=youtube;nZOx_0LYAqM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZOx_0LYAqM[/video]

Eugh.

I'm quite surprised it's not sold in Kingsbury, which is very well-known for its south Asian, and I think Middle Eastern, communities.

Actually it might be, but it just isn't mentioned on that website. I'll have a look tomorrow in the newsagents in between my school and the station, and if it's sold there then I'll buy some.

Go to dubai, buy a camel, smuggle in a camel, dress it up as a cow, buy some cows for it to blend into, so people dont get suspicious, milk the camel, drink the milk.

Back