• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fantasy NFL 2014

Sandman

Dean Austin
Its that time of the year again. Just over 2 weeks until the regular season starts. So we need to get a move on and get the league up and running for a draft on the weekend at the end of August.

Not sure who got in tough with Shelly last year, or if she passed over the details to set it up again. But lets get a move on.

was getting nervous this would happen again

go on, i'm in

Ok I popped back to the league page. Its still there from last year. So I have emailed Shelly to ask her to renew it. So hopefully she gets that and sets it up soon.

I think a provisional Draft date would be Sunday the 31st of August. Probably around 7-8pm or so. So keep that in mind if you are going to join up again.

Last year it was asked that maybe we alter the setup but it was too late. So maybe for this year? it means drafting a full defence and playing a designated system of 4-3 or 3-4 with a DE flexed to even setup. I would be up for this, adds a layer of complexity and more reason to keep up with scores and teams.

i'm in, currently telling me the draft is next tuesday, hopefully we can shift it to a sunday night

Seems shelly got the mail it sent to her and has renewed it and sent out the invites to last years managers. I would presume the Draft date is just what was on it and it will get changed at some point.

I just watched draft day - good film but didnt have a clue what was going on with the drafts - intriguing nonetheless. Got the jist towards the end and think Football should follow suit.

What part of a draft didn't you understand?

As someone who is so far under water when it comes to understanding the complexity that is the transfer system i am both blown away that the draft would be confusing while compassionate with trying to figure out a new system

Sent from my S4 using Fapatalk

What part of a draft didn't you understand?

As someone who is so far under water when it comes to understanding the complexity that is the transfer system i am both blown away that the draft would be confusing while compassionate with trying to figure out a new system

Well I didn't know about it till the movie so that's the first thing but second thing was the "picks" stuff, I'll take your first pick and we give you our next three etc... They were not just drafting in players but also exchanging picks etc

Nothing is off the table when it comes to the draft.

The NBA has recently started allowing trading of coaches for cash/players /picks as well.

Nothing is off the table when it comes to the draft.

The NBA has recently started allowing trading of coaches for cash/players /picks as well.

I dont like NFL no doubt as I just dont get the stop start kinda game but definitely found the drafts fascinating. The movie was good and would encourage anyone to watch it.

9 teams in so thats good :)

Dillon Panthers? is that Derby Ravens? and seems we are missing braindead so far. We need to get a chat going with Shelly regarding the rules this year? some amendments would be good. I like the idea of having a full defence. And also maybe cutting 1 Wide Receiver so its a normal set?

What do you guys think?

can i take part in this ? wasn't involved last year

someone can pm me if they want

can i take part in this ? wasn't involved last year

someone can pm me if they want

There is space for four more teams. The only kicker is that it has to be even. So at the moment we have 10 teams. So You can join no worries. BUT we need another to make it twelve. Would be good to have 14 teams to be honest.

i like the proposed roster changes, good work guys, cheers

#thebadgersarecoming

yeah spices it up a bit. And makes it a large challenge. I was getting sick of 3 receivers, there are just not enough good ones around. The flex position will make it interesting. Also having to pick a full defence is a nice touch.

There is space for four more teams. The only kicker is that it has to be even. So at the moment we have 10 teams. So You can join no worries. BUT we need another to make it twelve. Would be good to have 14 teams to be honest.

I'm up for this if someone can send a PM

Back