• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup Thread

it's understandable, economy in the toilet and we're not that far past Christmas

people are gonna save their money for a real game[/QUOTE]

Its a sad day if thats how far this comp has fallen.

An FA Cup 5th round tie at the Lane, with the possibility of being a decent draw at home from another trip to Wembley for a semi-final..I would be well up for that, no mistake

it's understandable, economy in the toilet and we're not that far past Christmas

people are gonna save their money for a real game[/QUOTE]

Its a sad day if thats how far this comp has fallen.

An FA Cup 5th round tie at the Lane, with the possibility of being a decent draw at home from another trip to Wembley for a semi-final..I would be well up for that, no mistake

Im going to Brighton home against Hull on Monday and they are selling the tickets off cheap and it still has not sold out, i know it is on telly but i think that sad. Also Garcia the Brighton manager said he was going to rotate because a play off place is so important.

Very sad indeed, i might even see Obika get a game that is how seriously or not Brighton are taking it.

MCFC team: Pantilimon, Zabaleta, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy, Garcia, Toure, Milner, Silva, Jovetic, Dzeko
MCFC subs: Hart, Richards, Demichelis, Kolarov, Navas, Negredo, Nasri

CFC team: Cech, Ivanovic, Cahill, David Luiz, Azpilicueta; Mikel, Matic; Ramires, Willian, Hazard; Eto'o
CFC subs: Schwarzer, Cole, Lampard, Salah, Schurrle, Oscar, Torres

Re: Other Premier League Matches Thread

Mohamed Salah on for chavs second half - remember him from when, who was it, Basle ? I thought he looked quality, then the chavs go buy him.

Emirates Marketing Project look very good going 1-0 up at HT, good match.

What a well worked goal between nasri and silva (maybe slightly offside) - Emirates Marketing Project have far more attacking threat than the chavs.

I must say that I do get quite some pleasure now by seeing a game in which Willian is ineffective

When they showed the shot of Martinez in the crowd, I'm sure I saw vinnie sideways just in front if him

Just turned ITV for the Everton match. Why are Swansea being allowed to play in blue shirts too? Why didnt they just wear their white strip. Bizarre

Everton 2-1 up,dont mind that at all. Can go to the final for me, extra games for a close rival for that 4th spot

So will Wenger drop Grioud for lying and breaking club rules, or as its an important game ignore what he did and play him.....

I bet he starts

Back