• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup Third Round

Would love Southport to win. Its only up the road form us, might have to badger a few local suppliers to see if i can bag a couple of tickets

Would love Southport to win. Its only up the road form us, might have to badger a few local suppliers to see if i can bag a couple of tickets

hqdefault.jpg

Narrow escape there mate! Now it's on Merseyside you'll probably get away with a heroin wrap for the ticket and a couple of quid for the local scallies to "look afftah yer care lah?"

Hopefully have Foyth back, will find out if Vorm is still 2nd choice or now 3rd.

Could see Gaz, Foyth, KWP, Skipp, Llorente, probably Lucas, maybe even Wanyama (have seen any update recently)

hqdefault.jpg

Narrow escape there mate! Now it's on Merseyside you'll probably get away with a heroin wrap for the ticket and a couple of quid for the local scallies to "look afftah yer care lah?"

GHod, remember the first time we ever went to Everton. Parked in a side street and a young scouser ran up and said 'Look after yer car for 50p mate'

I told him to 'Get to f#ck' and my mate who was driving said 'No Mart, ffs give him the money or I will have no wheels left when we get back'

Quite the culture shock for me at the time...

Back