• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup Semi Final OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur FC v Manchester United***

Valencia could’ve seen red for that studs up over the ball stabber on Alli. We have allowed the game to be played at their preferred plodding pace the last 20 mins. If we believe then we will win. Subbing Moose appropriately will be critical. I wonder if today is a day for Moura, though his decision making will have to be a step-up. Dele has been superb.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I think we deliberately stepped down the tempo slightly after that crazy opening period where both teams got on top. You could see in the pass selection of Eriksen he was reducing the tempo.

I think we’re going to try and blitz them this second half, the tempo will be high, and hopefully our fitness and team spirit keeps us through. Our passing and our strength on the ball has been much better than the last couple of games.

I believe. As people have said, we have at least turned up, which is really all we can ask. United are capable of getting results. But so are we.

herrera is a serial cheat, i don't know how he gets away with it all the time

man u are picking on dembele... hope poch sees that and uses him as a foil. man u are pushing their wings very high up the pitch - like how eriksen found space for that goal. we need to do more of that.

vorm lacks match fitness, his timing for that goal was way off...

dier has a great shot on him, so does song and kane - why don't we just take pot shots at de gea just to rattle their midfield who are sitting back then lofting it high first chance.

We need to work Valencia, we let him off after he got the yellow. We also need to pressure a booking for Herrera, react to every one of his tackles like a leg breaker.

Back