• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** FA Cup 4th Round - Tottenham Hotspur v Emirates Marketing Project **

All down to Foden IMO. The way he can take a ball in busy spaces in the middle of the pitch, turn and then launch an attack is incredible. Quality player.

When I think of all the over rated English midfielders who have been hyped to the heavens I can't understand how foden has gone so under the radar for so long.

Not sure he needs to explain anything? We didn't play well enough, they played pretty well and have world class players all over the pitch.
We've scored in 33 games running. Why'd we register one shot in this game, total? That feels like a total breakdown of the system

Ange needs to show Kulu the tape from the first half, time and again failing to play Werner in is frankly disgraceful and ridiculous play from him.

Bissouma, Sarr and Son absences were very much felt tonight.

We've scored in 33 games running. Why'd we register one shot in this game, total? That feels like a total breakdown of the system
Even if it was a "total breakdown"...so what? It happens. They're a very good team, we had an off night in terms of keeping the ball.

It was insane that KDB didn't score from the PEH rooster up, we were lucky to be 0-0 and I'm on the "keeper should have been stronger side of the fence".

At least we've got a game soon enough to back in to it. Given that we'd not have Sarr, Biss and Son back by the replay it was probably better to rip that plaster off quicker rather than delaying the inevitable. There goes the dream for another season, however there's so much to be positive about looking forwards.

For tonight we have the forwards no chances, seems crazy to be criticizing them. And once Maddison came on we couldn't get him the ball. City weren't mind blowing in an attacking sense but really shut us down well for the most part.

Think we missed some warm weather training. City still couldn't win without hustling our keeper and scrambling the ball in.

The most upsetting was how we gave in at the end. It was tireness and a lack of belief. There was a passage of play just before we conceeded where we could barely string a few passes together. That was us basically conceeding the game at that moment.

Ange needed to get more fresh legs on bring on Dragusin. And get Maddison playing deep. Take off PEH for anyone, Gil even with Maddison deep.

The fact is Emirates Marketing Project are one of the top teams around and they were better than us tonight. We didn`t quite have enough in our locker tonight. When we have all our players back the rest of the season will be exciting. I think we can really push for a top 4 finish. No shame in losing tonight
COYS

This is the first season in a while that I've been more focused on the league than the cups, so not too disappointed. We're still evolving and I don't think they outplayed us much at all.

Their goal was offside as well - Diaz went for the ball again when Ake shot and was by then positioned offside

Even if it was a "total breakdown"...so what? It happens. They're a very good team, we had an off night in terms of keeping the ball.
Yeah but I'd like to know why, at least why he thinks so. Coz the players out there were good enough to continue our scoring run. Particularly with Richie in some kind of form.

It was insane that KDB didn't score from the PEH rooster up, we were lucky to be 0-0 and I'm on the "keeper should have been stronger side of the fence".

At least we've got a game soon enough to back in to it. Given that we'd not have Sarr, Biss and Son back by the replay it was probably better to rip that plaster off quicker rather than delaying the inevitable. There goes the dream for another season, however there's so much to be positive about looking forwards.

For tonight we have the forwards no chances, seems crazy to be criticizing them. And once Maddison came on we couldn't get him the ball. City weren't mind blowing in an attacking sense but really shut us down well for the most part.
One of Sarr and Bissouma would definitely have been back by the replay because if they both win their last 16 ties early next week, then they meet in the QF a week tomorrow.

But there is a chance all three of them could be back for Everton let alone the replay.

Poo game of football. Not sure I wanted the reply, couldn't see us winning up there.

Would have been a waste of a weekend game. We had to win it tonight.

No excuses for a good run at the Top 4 now. Seems as though we cant win the League apparantly...

No Europe, No FA Cup. 17 games left

Whereas Liverpool could have between min. 21-30
City could play 20-29
Arsenal min 17 upto 24
Villa min 20-29

Back