• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** FA Cup 4th Round - Tottenham Hotspur v Emirates Marketing Project **

Very disappointing is the manner of defeat. A loss against City isn’t awful but our performance was so toothless. One shot on target all game. Not good enough.

Can’t comment as didn’t see it. Gutted though. Stats don’t paint a pretty picture.

fudge it, top 4 the target now. Get that it’s been a very good season.

Tough one to take. Thought we battled well but they just kept coming and we couldn't cope. Really struggled to keep the ball and build any chances.

A really big shame to be out of the cup so early, but at the same time no shame in losing to Emirates Marketing Project.

Tough one to take. Thought we battled well but they just kept coming and we couldn't cope. Really struggled to keep the ball and build any chances.

A really big shame to be out of the cup so early, but at the same time no shame in losing to Emirates Marketing Project.
Yeah no shame in losing to the cheats, but one shot on target will be the biggest gripe, Ange will have a hard time explaining that I think

Disappointing to lose, but pleased with the overall performance - they’re such a good team, and we limited their big chances and had periods of dominance ourselves. Just not enough quality in the final third, but that’s to be expected with Son out and a questionable front three. The future still looks very bright to me under Ange, with a couple more top signings.

fudging awful draw at this stage but I guess you’ll get one of those if you’re gonna go all the way. They were well overdue against us too to be fair.

Damn you Gary Mabbutt.

Bentancur was poor tonight. Had several chances to play a quick through ball but held on too long.
In saying that, I thought Kulu and Johnson offered nothing.
Johnson is so incredibly frustrating to watch. No anticipation, seemingly no desire, just seems to jog around.

Back