• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 23/24

Great for Maidstone.
But for anyone doubting VAR, without Anthony Taylor's mistakes, Ipswich win 2-1. That's the reality of no VAR - accepting refs missing things

Great for Maidstone.
But for anyone doubting VAR, without Anthony Taylor's mistakes, Ipswich win 2-1. That's the reality of no VAR - accepting refs missing things
Plenty of FA Cup refereeing from Taylor today. Still, Maidstone scored a couple of good goals, first one in particular. Ipswich were fairly unimpressive given their league position.

Shame the whole thing had to be to the accompaniment of Guy Mowbray and the Missing Link's endless waffle.

Great for Maidstone.
And thats why the game was magical, just let it play, man made mistakes makes the game what it is.

I thought the ref was brilliant. Booked the Ipswich player for diving when that was only apparent after three angles of tv replays.

Really do not think Ipswich can blame the referee.

I thought the ref was brilliant. Booked the Ipswich player for diving when that was only apparent after three angles of tv replays.

Really do not think Ipswich can blame the referee.
To be fair, it was apparent for the angle of the refs eyeline. But mistakes happen.

I really don't understand the handball rule. As I understand it, if it touches the hand of an attacker, and it leads to a goal, then it's handball no matter what.
How is that Saudi Sportswashing Machine goal given then? Ball is played into the hand of Guimares, causing the ball to set up perfectly for longstaff to hammer it in.

Kicking off big time amongst the crowd at the Black Country derby. Seems like away fans in the home end. Players heading off the pitch in the 80th minute

Reactions: jrh
Proper old school scenes at The Hawthorns. Wolves fans sat amongst the home fans, getting battered. Spilling onto the pitch

Kicking off big time amongst the crowd at the Black Country derby. Seems like away fans in the home end. Players heading off the pitch in the 80th minute
Sounded like it was Wolves fans in with the WBA fans celebrating their 2nd goal that kicked it all off.

If you're not winning on the pitch, at least you can make up for it in the stands. Assuming the Wolves fans haven't been making total arses of themselves.

Apparently it happened in an area where the player’s families sit (according to the BBC)

Embarrassing from all involved.

Apparently it happened in an area where the player’s families sit (according to the BBC)

Embarrassing from all involved.
Briefly saw children being dragged to safety on the pitch when it was really kicking off, cameras cut away. Ridiculous stuff.

Back