• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 2022-23

Something must have gone terribly wrong with that draw. Arsenal got an away game! An easy away game, but still! Can't be right!

Something must have gone terribly wrong with that draw. Arsenal got an away game! An easy away game, but still! Can't be right!

Probably be a throwback to older days, when the lower ranked side would sacrifice home advantage to get a bigger payout via attendance. Rarely happens these days, but would not surprise me if it was to happen again, it would be Arsenal benefitting

Well we know we won't be the Friday night game if we're playing on the previous Wednesday
As it's all about the fans I reckon we will be on at 9pm on a Sunday night

For once we might get a traditional Sat 3pm ko for a 3rd round tie. Saying that I thought that would be the case when we drew Morecambe, but IIRC that somehow ended up Sunday 2pm despite not being shown on TV

For once we might get a traditional Sat 3pm ko for a 3rd round tie. Saying that I thought that would be the case when we drew Morecambe, but IIRC that somehow ended up Sunday 2pm despite not being shown on TV

Local rag in Portsmouth understands that it will be a 12.30pm kick-off on saturday.

However, The News understands the Blues are set to make the visit to the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Saturday, January 7 with a 12.30pm kick-off - subject to police clearance.

https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/...-as-television-coverage-is-overlooked-3940973

FRIDAY 6 JANUARY 2023
• Manchester United v Everton at 8pm on ITV1, ITVX, UTV, STV and STV Player

SATURDAY 7 JANUARY 2023
• Sheffield Wednesday v Saudi Sportswashing Machine at 6pm on BBC One and BBC iPlayer
• Liverpool v Wolverhampton Wanderers at 8pm on ITV 4 and ITVX

SUNDAY 8 JANUARY 2023
• Cardiff City v Leeds United at 2pm on ITV,1 ITVX, UTV, STV and STV Player
• Emirates Marketing Project v Chelsea at 4.30pm on BBC One and BBC iPlayer

MONDAY 9 JANUARY 2023
• Oxford United v Arsenal at 8pm on ITV1, ITVX, UTV, STV and STV Player

What a boring set of fixtures !!

FRIDAY 6 JANUARY 2023
• Manchester United v Everton at 8pm on ITV1, ITVX, UTV, STV and STV Player

SATURDAY 7 JANUARY 2023
• Sheffield Wednesday v Saudi Sportswashing Outfit at 6pm on BBC One and BBC iPlayer
• Liverpool v Wolverhampton Wanderers at 8pm on ITV 4 and ITVX

SUNDAY 8 JANUARY 2023
• Cardiff City v Leeds United at 2pm on ITV,1 ITVX, UTV, STV and STV Player
• Emirates Marketing Project v Chelsea at 4.30pm on BBC One and BBC iPlayer

MONDAY 9 JANUARY 2023
• Oxford United v Arsenal at 8pm on ITV1, ITVX, UTV, STV and STV Player

What a boring set of fixtures !!
I’d say Liverpool v Wolves is pointless, but the others seem to be ok?

Back