• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 2022-23

I've watched it back 10 times, and it makes absolutely no sense! But rules are different at Anfield. The rules there are anything that benefits Liverpool.
Absolutely ridiculous!

Commentator just suggested that it was when the ball went back to the corner taker. I guess that makes sense but a replay would have beenhelpful

Corner taker was offside it seems when the ball went back to him. Conveniently there wasn't a camera angle available so they went with the original decision by the linesman.

Commentator just suggested that it was when the ball went back to the corner taker. I guess that makes sense but a replay would have beenhelpful
….and that VAR didn’t have the correct camera angle to confirm it so they went with the on field decision!

VARCE

Corner taker was offside it seems when the ball went back to him. Conveniently there wasn't a camera angle available so they went with the original decision by the linesman.
He wasn’t offside, you can clearly see that even from the angles they did show.

they’re making it up

Can't see if he's offside. He's not offside when he gets the ball but it's where he is when the ball is cleared.
Yea obviously, but unless he’s Usain Bolt it’s almost certain he was onside when the last Wolves player touches it before him. Why did the camera angle not cover it, never seen that scenario before.

It’s a total cop out, lino’s made a balls up and they’re scratching around for a reason, why’s it taken 20 minutes for them to explain it? Never happens like that in cricket, rugby, NFL… it’s seriously not fit for purpose in football I’m afraid.

Max of 12 PL teams in the last 32 I think...can't be that often that its as low as that?

Setting aside the ideal scenario of say the winners of ManC/Chelsea getting Man U, means its quite feasible to go a long way being able to rotate/rest players assuming a favourable draw

If Carlsberg did the FA Cup, we'd go to the final against West Ham, crush them in the final, AND they'd get relegated. What a season that would be!

Yea obviously, but unless he’s Usain Bolt it’s almost certain he was onside when the last Wolves player touches it before him. Why did the camera angle not cover it, never seen that scenario before.

It’s a total cop out, lino’s made a balls up and they’re scratching around for a reason, why’s it taken 20 minutes for them to explain it? Never happens like that in cricket, rugby, NFL… it’s seriously not fit for purpose in football I’m afraid.
Usain Bolt?? It was about 3 metres between being offside when the ball is played and getting to the ball where he did.
There's no conspiracy.

Back