• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 2016/17

Naturally another home draw would be nice, but if we have to get drawn away, any of the following please;
Rochdale, Wigan Athletic, Blackpool or Barnsley, Huddersfield Town or Accrington Stanley

I'll have my Dinner Suit pressed so I can accompany you "The Playboy of the Western World" on your revels in those hedonis hotspots.

And you know what. I've been to em all on at least one occasion. Actually used to be a decent night-club in Accrington called La-de-das

The key to all those was though, all up 'ere within driving distance and might have a chance of a ticket at some of them

No visit to the Manchester area is complete without a night out at 5th Avenue... i wonder if i am still banned 15 years on?

Pretty sure im still banned from 42nd Street in Manchester too... starting a argument with The Courteeners. Not one of my finest moments.

a very uninspiring 3rd round weekend, no real standout games people will be talking about, half full PL and championship stadiums, all a bit meh which is a shame for the oldest cup competition in the world

No visit to the Manchester area is complete without a night out at 5th Avenue... i wonder if i am still banned 15 years on?

Pretty sure im still banned from 42nd Street in Manchester too... starting a argument with The Courteeners. Not one of my finest moments.

We didnt need Manchester. We had the World famous 'Mr Smiths' in Warrington

Amazing result for the bin dippers yesterday, not sure if you heard but they had the youngest (Liverpool) team* to ever play a game in the history of the universe.

*liverpool team that included Karius, Gomez, Lucas, Moreno, Can, Origi and off the bench Lallana, Firminio and Sturridge. So just the 8 internationals and well over £100m of talent then!

Amazing result for the bin dippers yesterday, not sure if you heard but they had the youngest (Liverpool) team* to ever play a game in the history of the universe.

*liverpool team that included Karius, Gomez, Lucas, Moreno, Can, Origi and off the bench Lallana, Firminio and Sturridge. So just the 8 internationals and well over £100m of talent then!

Apparantly they are the first EVER to field some youngsters in a high-profile match against high-flying Plymouth Argyle

Getting excited about next round, which 3 teams will Merson give the kiss of death to? who will Woolwich be drawn at home to? which channel United's game will be on?

spot on. Manchester United could draw Accrington Stanley or Rochdale at Old Trafford and it will still be on and classed as the 'glamour tie' of the round.

Pleased Merson, tip Chelsea, Arsenal and United to win it this round

As posted yesterday, Arsenal have had their away draw, home draws all the way for them. We will get drawn away this time.

spot on. Manchester United could draw Accrington Stanley or Rochdale at Old Trafford and it will still be on and classed as the 'glamour tie' of the round.

Pleased Merson, tip Chelsea, Arsenal and United to win it this round

As posted yesterday, Arsenal have had their away draw, home draws all the way for them. We will get drawn away this time.

Got to look after the armchair supporters and Utd ( and one or two other clubs) have loads of them. One of the reasons i do not have Sky is that they could not give a brick for the traveling fans.

The draw is supposedly on in 10 minutes on the FA Cup's Facebook and/or Twitter page, but I can't see a thing on either page. :(

Edit - here it is;

Back