• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 2016/17

FRIDAY 6 JANUARY 2017
West Ham United v Emirates Marketing Project (7.55pm) – BBC One

SATURDAY 7 JANUARY 2017
Manchester United v Reading (12.30pm) – BT Sport 2

Preston North End v Arsenal (5.30pm) – BT Sport 2

SUNDAY 8 JANUARY 2017
Liverpool v Plymouth Argyle or Newport County (1.30pm) – BT Sport 2
Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa (4.00pm) – BBC One

MONDAY 9 JANUARY 2017
Cambridge United v Leeds United (7.45pm) – BT Sport 2

FFS!!! More Sunday games even before the Europa kicks off :mad::mad::mad:

Liverpool v Newport/Plymouth.....lol,do you think bt are struggling for viewers......as if liverpool need the tv money,i wonder if they will give some it to either visiting side?

Man ure game has to be!!,like Christmas

Liverpool v Newport/Plymouth.....lol,do you think bt are struggling for viewers......as if liverpool need the tv money,i wonder if they will give some it to either visiting side?

Man ure game has to be!!,like Christmas

As per my post on the previous page. United was always going to be on, even the Reading FC website predicted it before the news was announced. I have accepted the fact EVERY United WILL be shown on TV for the next few years. I mean jesus, they even showed them when they drew York City at home.

Had a feeling they would pick Preston v Arsenal, and I did say Liverpool would be on, because, well, its Liverpool. I cant imagine anyone in their right minds thinks a shock might be on though, in either of those matches.

Personally, I would have rather watched Sutton United v AFC Wimbledon, that could be a tasty match

I like Mike Dean.
Mike-Dean-Mousa-Dembele-handshake-640x400.jpg

Kids for a Quid obviously didn't work at the London Athletics Stadium tonight as empty seats galore as usual

Kids for a Quid obviously didn't work at the London Athletics Stadium tonight as empty seats galore as usual

No. that can't be right. I was told emphatically earlier this evening that the club announced a few days ago that it was a sell-out. And this game is not included for ST holders so it's not their seats that are empty.

Oops. Could be a few more empty seats after half time.
This could get embarrassing for them. Except City will ease off 2nd half. No more than 5. Or 6

Commentator spot on, players will enjoy playing here, wide open and home fans not on top of you like they were at Upton park

Back