• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Everton

Everton will do well getting Silva........He should stay at Watford

Same size club regardless of what people would have you think

I like Silva a lot. Ive been keeping an eye on him since Hull and am beginning to think Id be very happy if he was successor to Poch.

In the event Poch leaves. Which I hope and pray will never happen.

Really? Everton are on a par with us size and history wise; Watford are nowhere near.
Also think Everton could be a decent club for an up and coming manager.

On the hear and now for me with Watford have personnel wise and where they can be at the end of the season that is two club of the same size. All that where they where they were in the 80s is lovely but for me its all about the here and now and Watford is like for like.

On the hear and now for me with Watford have personnel wise and where they can be at the end of the season that is two club of the same size. All that where they where they were in the 80s is lovely but for me its all about the here and now and Watford is like for like.

so what you mean is Watford are better than Everton

I think there is more glory managing Watford on an upward curve than Everton. At the end of this season it would be and mean more to reflect on what he achieved with Watford than Everton for that reason. Great season with Watford or fire fight at Everton? I would prefer to sit down and say "wow we over achieved there" than "That was average, oh well at least I'm at a big club"

Watford are peaking right now. They'll be in the Championship again in 5 years, probably less. Everton has the potential to be a top half side pushing for European spots.

Getting an absolute shoeing at home to Atalanta, 5 - 1 down

Can't help but compare their season to ours when we sold Bale, puts that 'crisis' in to perspective a bit I feel

A big club on its absolute knees, needs a manager immediately, not some caretaker/supporter/ex player/youth team coach that they’re currently failing under.

They should be (if they’re not already) pulling every dirty trick in the book to get Silva, he’d have them 7th if he took over tomorrow.

They were so poor defensively today, just not showing up at all. Soton was toying with them. Just shambles, don't think I've ever seen a poorer Everton side.

Back