• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Europa League 2017/18

There are still quite a few teams left that are better than Arsenal. Atletico Madrid, Lazio, Dortmund, Leipzig and Lyon to name a few.

To be fare Arsenal are not as bad as the press have been painted them, they are not good don't get me wrong.
But Milan are championship standard!

They're the jammiest bunch of clams in the history of jammy clams, course they can win it.

Milan were never gonna trouble them, absolute brick, whatever reasonable form they're currently in.

Milan are 7th in Italy and a far cry from their teams of the past- trouble with.Europe is people look at the name of the club rather than the quality of the team - plenty of sides good enough to knock Arsenal out id imagine

Milan are 7th in Italy and a far cry from their teams of the past- trouble with.Europe is people look at the name of the club rather than the quality of the team - plenty of sides good enough to knock Arsenal out id imagine

I was looking forward to seeing "the improving" Milan.
I then turned over and watched Salzburg!

Back