• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Europa League 2016/17

Mourinho picking up where Van Gaal and Moyes left off with breaking records. Fourth straight away defeat in European competitions.

He just can't help himself.

How was Bentaleb?
Not bad, but I still feel he takes the safe passing option a little too often. He has it in him to be more progressive on the ball, and he does show it on occasion, just not often enough. The Bentaleb / Stambouli partnership does have good balance but it is a little too conservative for my liking.

Not bad, but I still feel he takes the safe passing option a little too often. He has it in him to be more progressive on the ball, and he does show it on occasion, just not often enough. The Bentaleb / Stambouli partnership does have good balance but it is a little too conservative for my liking.

It's funny isn't it , he got slated for doing dumb things here (and rightly so) and now he's to safe.
It's a fine line they walk.

Goal was probably offside, but would help if BT would freeze frame the picture as the ball's kicked, rather than after it's travelled a foot to make it look worse.
They analysed it on Norwegian TV, and placed a line 90 degrees on the side line. It wasn't offside. The lines visible in the grass were actually a little bit misleading, as they were not perfectly in line with the pitch. Doesn't matter though. The goal was given, and rightly so. Got batterd all day from the united scum. They went into hiding tonight.

Back