• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Europa League 2016/17

Nobody will remember them playing hoofball, they will remember the silverware.
I wouldn't want us to play like this in many games, but if Poch used it once or twice, and especially in a final, or against the dippers, to beat a team with the press, and we ended up winning something from it, I'd take it.
Yeah but this embarrassment have played like this home and away regardless of opposition since Boreinho took charge. Wouldn't want that for my club.

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Yeah but this embarrassment have played like this home and away regardless of opposition since Boreinho took charge. Wouldn't want that for my club.

Agreed, wouldn't want it many weeks, but wouldn't mind if we did as an exception, and we can't always get Toby on the ball to ping a 40 yard laser targeted pass.
I don't mind if we drop to 98% purity. Same as when we over complicate it at the back between Hugo and the back 4(3). It doesn't normally result in us conceding but it does add to the jitters within the team, although much less this season, which is a positive.

If only this meant Liverpool had lost their spot in next year's CL... If we've ended 4th this year, you know that would have been the case.

Agreed, wouldn't want it many weeks, but wouldn't mind if we did as an exception, and we can't always get Toby on the ball to ping a 40 yard laser targeted pass.
I don't mind if we drop to 98% purity. Same as when we over complicate it at the back between Hugo and the back 4(3). It doesn't normally result in us conceding but it does add to the jitters within the team, although much less this season, which is a positive.
Agreed!

I'm looking forward to seeing all the trophys the united fans are getting, because it's all they talk about.

Nobody will remember them playing hoofball, they will remember the silverware.
I wouldn't want us to play like this in many games, but if Poch used it once or twice, and especially in a final, or against the dippers, to beat a team with the press, and we ended up winning something from it, I'd take it.

Agree.

We need to learn the Jose style and use it from time to time

Quick to write off united but they have now had a better season than us.

3 trophies in a year.

4 if you can't the charity shield

Back