• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro 2020

I don't particularly like it, but I have to admit that it's a skill, and the Italians are fudging good at it, the undisputed champions of brickhousery and time wasting.

Italy did what they had to do in the end. They have enough credit with their approach to the rest of the game and in this tournament in my book. They were superb and I would give credit to Belgium too. Great game, would’ve been worthy of the final.

I think Italy will win it but very underwhelmed by Belgium again, some great players but they didn't seem organised at all. Any why can't Hazard ever seem to get himself properly fit, missed nearly 2 seasons of football now - I'm sure some of it is his poor health, looks way overweight whenever I see him now.

Reactions: DTA
They should have disallowed the goal for offside due to those antics. How can a goalkeeper not be distracted by a player dying in front of him?

And for those defending the Italian game management, remember how we felt when Chiellini dismissed us because of our lack of "experience".

England today, eh? Ukraine shouldn't be much of a problem, right? Kane back firing, hopefully Graelish starting (would be madness not to). I can't see Ukraine causing too many problems, but then again, you never know with England in tournaments. :)

England today, eh? Ukraine shouldn't be much of a problem, right? Kane back firing, hopefully Graelish starting (would be madness not to). I can't see Ukraine causing too many problems, but then again, you never know with England in tournaments. :)
Sterling and Saka will start. England down 1-0 in the first half, Grealish to come on with 3 minutes left, still 1-0 down.

Back