• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro 2020

Belgium look stubborn. They’ll be hard to beat. KDB and Hazard could be done for the tournament and that’s a huge miss for them.

In the last 10 mins of that match I saw at least 3 Portugal players lose 50:50s because they didn't go all in.

Ronaldo has every right to tell them they don't deserve him tonight.

Belgium have got this Euro's and the World cup next year to make the most out of their golden generation as non of their key players will be key players by the next euro's and their up and comers do not look like they will fill in the gaps.

the French should slap the swiss aside, but croatia v spain hmmm, hoping for another Modders show

Yeah, I can't help wanting Modric to do well. I was delighted the Hugo got to lift the World Cup in 2018, but felt bad for Modric. I know, I know... I shouldn't feel too bad for a guy with multiple titles, champions league medals and who has been paid a fortune to play football, but I always liked him when he was with Spurs. He had such great skill and yet was always a hard worker and tough little guy.

Did she really just say 'the game will be won or lost in both boxes because that's where games are usually won and lost' or wtte?

Back