• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Eric Dier

... and Schneiderlin. Whereas Wanyama ... :D

Yep, proof that Poch is magic you know

I wonder if Poch will try and get Shaw if he continues to struggle at Utd ......Poch will revive him in no time. His contract expires next summer so he be a free agent which means we don't have to deal with Utd. Also his agents are the Stellar group who we've done business with in the past (Bale, Siggy, Trippier, Smith, Caulker, Crouch, Bent, and Ledley King) and their main guy is John Barnett who is good mates with Levy. One to watch I say especially if Rose does a Walker by next summer

Walker will be at Southampton or Swansea within 18 months IMO

I am not one to wanna slaughter him but where Emirates Marketing Project want to dominate Europe thats whats gonna hurt Walker, he will be very handy in the Prem, but in Europe he will get caught out and his pace won't always help him at that level. I know it he played for us there but our demands in Europe are different to Cities, they want finals and we wanted to compete

Diers a strange one for me, I like him alot and he is a beast for us, but he is one of the benefactors of the drilled system that Poch plays, when you take him out that system where he as a pretty rigid role he gets lost, like for England, not the same player. Thats what happens in football, I call it Emirates Marketing Project syndrome, signing players from excelling in a role and it not working in your system so I am not sure he will go and be a hit at United.

I don't disagree with your general point, but I disagree that Dier looks poor for England, I think the opposite in fact, he's been very good in the holding midfield role, barring a handful of recent performances in dead rubbers or close season games.

I don't disagree with your general point, but I disagree that Dier looks poor for England, I think the opposite in fact, he's been very good in the holding midfield role, barring a handful of recent performances in dead rubbers or close season games.

I have not rated him personally, but maybe I look at England with a different view all togetherr

Diers a strange one for me, I like him alot and he is a beast for us, but he is one of the benefactors of the drilled system that Poch plays, when you take him out that system where he as a pretty rigid role he gets lost, like for England, not the same player. Thats what happens in football, I call it Emirates Marketing Project syndrome, signing players from excelling in a role and it not working in your system so I am not sure he will go and be a hit at United.

I disagree, Dier is a very good player, is very young (for a defender) and is flexible (CB/DM/RB), actually very underrated.

The problem Spurs fans have is they watch him as CB alongside Jan & Toby who are arguably two of the best defenders ever to play for Spurs and easily one of the best CB partnerships in Europe for last two years. Also Dier plays the team role vs. his best role, and it allows Spurs to be the machine it is.

Re the England comment, not sure how that's relevant, I thinks he's looked ok, but almost everyone looks like brick playing for England.

We won't sell him this summer.

Walker will be at Southampton or Swansea within 18 months IMO

Is that a serious comment?!? Even if you dont think he'll make it at Man C, he's far better than those clubs. If Man C sold him, another of the top 7 would pick him up. Swansea will be lucky to be in the PL in 18 months

I disagree, Dier is a very good player, is very young (for a defender) and is flexible (CB/DM/RB), actually very underrated.

The problem Spurs fans have is they watch him as CB alongside Jan & Toby who are arguably two of the best defenders ever to play for Spurs and easily one of the best CB partnerships in Europe for last two years. Also Dier plays the team role vs. his best role, and it allows Spurs to be the machine it is.

Re the England comment, not sure how that's relevant, I thinks he's looked ok, but almost everyone looks like brick playing for England.

We won't sell him this summer.

Taken my comments totally wrong.

First I said he is a beast for us and I like him AKA I rate him for us 100%, so how you go to the above I don't know.

As for the England comment not being relevant, what I am saying he is better for SPurs than he is for England and I put that down to the system and knowing that with Spurs, so the relevance here is I dont think he will go to United and succeed because Poch and Spurs are a huge part of his success where as at United he wont have the system to suit him or the time and management like he does here

How does that match up with you thinking he is the best rb in Europe and we should keep him at all costs?

Injuries and physical decline in a less meticulous setup. I thought he had 2 more years left at the top with us, but that will be less elsewhere.

Injuries and physical decline in a less meticulous setup. I thought he had 2 more years left at the top with us, but that will be less elsewhere.

Wow Emirates Marketing Project must have a shoddy medical dept if they allowed him to pass their tests prior to signing. Didn't they spot the deteriorating hips?

Back