• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Eric Dier

Re: Welcome Eric Dier!

[video=youtube;DM7u4tQmPhU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM7u4tQmPhU[/video]

Musakio? Musatchio? Musashio? Nope

[video=youtube;_mfzkPlE55A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mfzkPlE55A[/video]

I'm still prounouncing it with a k :)

I thought it was pronounced Dee-er but the commentators pronounce it Dyer.

article-1233652-0679AE090000044D-710_468x221.jpg

The glory days are returning.

What a moment for the young lad! He will remember that goal, as will we, for a long time to come!

Who needs Mustachio when we have Dier?!!

Such a good finish, such a good pass.

Win away with 10 men in a derby against a team in their cup final with a last minute winner, keeping a cleansheet.

Any better way to start the season? we build from this.

£4m well spent me thinks, I am hoping this is the beginning of a wonderful relationship. He definitely had a better game than Kaboul today who seemed to be constantly out muscled

Before Naughton got sent off, Wet Spam were lofting balls into the box and nobody was winning them

Commentators kept blaming Kaboul, but Dier didn't win them either - it was hard to know why we looked so vulnerable to crosses

Of course then the whole game changed, so who can tell how good he is - he did well at Right Back and scored, so that is all lovely of course

His interview afterwards on the Beeb was funny, very British. He just saw Townsend go wide, so he ran through the middle and doesn't quite know how suddenly he was through on goal. More of those deep runs please Tottenham!

Phenomenal debut. Apart from winning the game. As a defender he looks composed beyond his years. He's a bit like Verts.

He still has a lot to learn, at 20 he's still maturing. I do like the idea of him and Vertonghen at CB. Whether Dier is ready to play week in and out, we'll see. Credit must go to Poch for playing him - away from home, first game of the season.

Probably only Rose's debut will match this, in terms of result! Was very surprised to see who scored - still a great run and a composed finish, well done! Thought he did all right in the game overall, no mistakes and not really a stand out performance, but he did his job well. Let's hope this is the beginning of a great career for Spurs!

Probably only Rose's debut will match this, in terms of result! Was very surprised to see who scored - still a great run and a composed finish, well done! Thought he did all right in the game overall, no mistakes and not really a stand out performance, but he did his job well. Let's hope this is the beginning of a great career for Spurs!

Me too. In that position, with a shock of blond hair and height it looked like Kane for a moment. What a way to announce your arrival at a new club!

Back