• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Eric Dier

Looks much better of late and now able to keep up with the pace throughout the game!
Loved the Spurs fans singing his name yesterday!

Looks much better of late and now able to keep up with the pace throughout the game!
Loved the Spurs fans singing his name yesterday!
It’s possible he needed the games to get fit
Then the rest to get the benefit
But who knows
He looked better in midfield yesterday when their fans goaded him

I like him a lot and thought he played well yesterday, but that saving tackle only happened because he let the player run off him first.
I don't think he did - that ball through is one where you let him go and one of the other CBs deals with it.
The formation is why he was high up and the player had space to run off.

Thought he was excellent yesterday the header for the goal aside. Wasn't just the last ditch tackle. Some of his distribution was first class particularly on a couple of occasions at the end when they had us under a bit of pressure.

I've never been a massive fan of Dier the player and always been a big fan of Dier the person. I think over the last week, he's shown real leadership. The two performances, the penalty against Norwich, playing as well yesterday after everything that's gone on. He's got a first class mentality and if he stays in the team, he should be captain for me.

Thought he was excellent yesterday the header for the goal aside. Wasn't just the last ditch tackle. Some of his distribution was first class particularly on a couple of occasions at the end when they had us under a bit of pressure.

I've never been a massive fan of Dier the player and always been a big fan of Dier the person. I think over the last week, he's shown real leadership. The two performances, the penalty against Norwich, playing as well yesterday after everything that's gone on. He's got a first class meteorology and if he stays in the team, he should be captain for me.
To come back after midweek and put in anything resembling a good performance is a massive mental achievement.

He is getting back to his best after a long spell out with illness, he is such a important player for us and i hope Jose gives him the Capt's band next season as he is the leader we are missing.

Dier has gone full skinhead

5pUTQsZ.png

Back