• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Eric Dier

Why does talking about a player become "targeting" that player?
Just dial down the vitriol. No one is having a go at Erik or 'targeting' anybody.

Oh I know plenty of Dier haters and their mates

When he played well vs Brighton my mate said he was brick but he didn’t realise it was him that started and pulled the pass for lamelas goal

When I have him the pass success rate he said he had been safe... until I showed him ten goal again

I’ve said it before... Mou wanted him over Matic which says a lot to me

Oh I know plenty of Dier haters and their mates

When he played well vs Brighton my mate said he was brick but he didn’t realise it was him that started and pulled the pass for lamelas goal

When I have him the pass success rate he said he had been safe... until I showed him ten goal again

I’ve said it before... Mou wanted him over Matic which says a lot to me

"Haters" is just what football fans do. I would ignore them.
I even like Hendo!
Erik is a Spurs player what's not to like..
As @nayimfromthehalfwayline just said, its opinion! And he can speak French, so he must know a thing or two.

Matic is held in a very high regard BUT imo isn’t a patch on Dier

Both struggle when they meet a rapid attacking side like City, Barcelona and your least favourite outfit.
The game is getting so bloody quick the old holding midfield player is dying out, it's one reason why United look so porous.
Kante's type of rapid mobility is now the blueprint for aspiring top sides in midfield.
Busquets last night was a spectator for most of the first half and he has reigned supreme for a long time at Barca and Spain.

Lets not let one international game overshadow how mediocre he has been this season and last. He is a player we would not miss if we sold him and got someone else in.

People may say he is important due to being very flexible with the positions he plays, but he doesn’t fill me with confidence in any position.

Lets not let one international game overshadow how mediocre he has been this season and last. He is a player we would not miss if we sold him and got someone else in.

People may say he is important due to being very flexible with the positions he plays, but he doesn’t fill me with confidence in any position.

And that’s your opinion
I completely disagree with you and clearly so does Poch
But again that his opinion and mine
Opinions are like arseholes... we all have them and sometimes they stink

And let's not let "how mediocre he has been this season and last" overshadow how well he played last night. Poch must be a crap manager for playing him as much as he does.

I can not remember disagreeing with a post on here as much as this one.

Back