• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Eric Dier

I think Dier has certainly paid a price for his versatility.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

That is a very good point, i believe Dier has suffered from being the "man to go to" and been shunted around from position to position. On top of that he has played constant football over the last few years and with no break. He is a very important player for us and is still only 24 and not reached his peak yet.

That is a very good point, i believe Dier has suffered from being the "man to go to" and been shunted around from position to position. On top of that he has played constant football over the last few years and with no break. He is a very important player for us and is still only 24 and not reached his peak yet.

Jack of all trades?;)

He made more passes than Wanyama and had a higher success rate in less time

Wanyama needs games to get back to his best but last night was not a game to do that in

I agree, but in terms of the stats bear in mind that as a team we were playing far better for the period Dier was on (and I’d strongly argue that wasnt mostly down to Dier himself).

I agree, but in terms of the stats bear in mind that as a team we were playing far better for the period Dier was on (and I’d strongly argue that wasnt mostly down to Dier himself).

You would argue strongly but why were we suddenly better ?

I’d argue that it was because they couldn’t just walk through us like before. Winks had a platform supporting him to play off and the attackers came to life

I like Wanyama but he was woefully bad last night. He was pedestrian and let them get past or fouled them. If he can get truly match fit again then brilliant

I really think Dier would be a better player if he concentrated on being a defender as opposed to a midfield player

Back