• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Eric Dier

He played well tonight. He may not be too happy these next few weeks covering CB, but I think we can be comfortable with him back there.
Will be interesting to see how he does in that role covering for Alderweireld now. Might still be the role he ends up a regular in a few years from now.

Looked very good yesterday, and other than the goal he looked good against United too.

He is a brilliant asset to the team

There is not one player I’ve seen playing at the moment who can adapt to several key positions mid game and not adjust his performance level

Casemiro yesterday was all over the place and worse when he dropped back into defence

Could you imagine Matic or Kante dropping into centre back? Matic couldnt pass backwards anymore and Kante would be stuck with no one to chase

That flexibility gives us such and edge it’s scary yet so under valued

He is a brilliant asset to the team

There is not one player I’ve seen playing at the moment who can adapt to several key positions mid game and not adjust his performance level

Casemiro yesterday was all over the place and worse when he dropped back into defence

Could you imagine Matic or Kante dropping into centre back? Matic couldnt pass backwards anymore and Kante would be stuck with no one to chase

That flexibility gives us such and edge it’s scary yet so under valued
From his debut on (apart from the odd blip) he has been more than impressive. And when there were rumours about him leaving I was genuinely not happy. For some reason he seems to epitomize a certain type of Tottenham player - the no nonsense lad who can fit into multiple formations (not the same as, but like Perryman did), with passion, commitment and a feeling that the game and the club means something to him.

From his debut on (apart from the odd blip) he has been more than impressive. And when there were rumours about him leaving I was genuinely not happy. For some reason he seems to epitomize a certain type of Tottenham player - the no nonsense lad who can fit into multiple formations (not the same as, but like Perryman did), with passion, commitment and a feeling that the game and the club means something to him.

Perryman may be the best comparison

Honestly I know united fans were up in arms at the thought of buying him but there is a huge reason why Mou wants him.... he is better than anyone the have in that role and can change mid game.

To think he arrived a quietly spoken young lad that no one really knew about after plying his trade in Lisbon..

He's matured so much under Poch, I hope the loyalty and good-will fostered keeps him around for a few years longer yet.

Back